New Magnet Enchant Idea

Ratings
The idea of this new enchant is simple. This enchant can only be applied to swords and bows. Upon killing a player with an item with the magnet enchant, all items in their inventory automatically enter your inventory. This is so that other players cannot take the loot of the player you just killed.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
I really like this idea, I feel like it wouldn’t work out for a few reasons.

The main reason being is that I can’t seem to find any plugins that have that custom enchant in it. This means they would have to code the enchant themselves taking extra time away from more important things like fixing lag and such.

My second reason being, I feel
as if the enchant would bring tons of bugs including duping ones.

Last reason being is that they have tried to bring custom enchants into mama’s kitpvp and they just haven’t worked out. The vanilla aspect of kit is what makes it pop! Maybe next season they will consider this idea!

Another swag post

<3 -Tubby
1594587765147.png

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
The main reason being is that I can’t seem to find any plugins that have that custom enchant in it. This means they would have to code the enchant themselves taking extra time away from more important things like fixing lag and such.
Manacube runs mostly off of custom plugins already. I dont see this being much of a problem for them. But I do see the time and resource dedication being wrongly used.