Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
I'm sure this idea must have been thought of a while ago, but what if you (MineVast Staff) add a new "rank" thats for YouTubers? In the Forum you could have the tag [YouTube] next to your name to let everyone know you do YouTube on the server.
I think it would be a really cool idea, but it would come with some requirements:
A) You must post at least 1 hour of gameplay on MineVast per week.
B) You must have over 10,000 Subscribers
C) You cannot abuse YouTuber abilities.
Feel free to post suggestions on what the rank would be like and what "Perks" the rank would obtain!
Seven days to respond and vote!

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
I feel like this would be a great idea although the prerequisites and perks would have to be left for Dacon to decide. Personally I'd like to see people with the YouTuber rank have the ability to use colours on signs as well as being able to fly. Overall great idea.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
There already is a YouTube rank here on MineVast. Although they're not too active, we've had YouTubers such as Dfield, Graser10, Kiingtong, and even some Spanish YouTubers that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I'm not too sure what the exact requirements are for the rank, but hopefully another staff member will post a comment with that information.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
As Tyler said, we already have a YouTube rank. If you meet the requirements for it you can contact a staff member so they can contact dacon in order to give you, your deserved rank.
For this rank you need over 1,000 subs and you need a regular view count. You must also have videos on minevast content.

The Spanish youtuber was Cordones, and as mentioned the other youtubers such as Graser10 also have the YouTube rank. These are all very popular youtubers but as long as you meet the requirements you can get the rank.