49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
share your scary nightmares on hear. My scariest nightmare was when a demon ate my stomach, and blood shot everywhere.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there!

I honestly barely remember my dreams when I wake up. I remember like bad dreams after watching TV when I was younger, but nowadays I truly don’t remember my dreams

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
My worst dream was about something in the bushes...the first dream of it came with a sound that echoed WHILE I WAS AWAKE for AN ENTIRE HOUR. I'm not lying. For the next 2 years of my life it haunted my dreams

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
My worst dream was about something in the bushes...the first dream of it came with a sound that echoed WHILE I WAS AWAKE for AN ENTIRE HOUR. I'm not lying. For the next 2 years of my life it haunted my dreams
scary:eek:o_O

Killerxd2003

Dedicated Member
ELITE
killerxd2003
killerxd2003
ELITE
Ratings
I cannot recall having very many nightmares so I have no story. But I and my family have experienced weird things around the house recently. Specifically, every night we hear whistling around 2 in the morning when almost everyone’s asleep. Following that one of our downstairs lights is randomly being turned on.

I hope this is a good substitute!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I cannot recall having very many nightmares so I have no story. But I and my family have experienced weird things around the house recently. Specifically, every night we hear whistling around 2 in the morning when almost everyone’s asleep. Following that one of our downstairs lights is randomly being turned on.

I hope this is a good substitute!
Woah that's spooky

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Mine was probably the one where a car was pushing up against me, it felt real

lokiio

VIP
VIP
Ratings
my mum turned into an asian woman who crawled on all fours like a spider with a knife and tried to murder me, while i sat hid in the living room and my dad tried to fall asleep on the sofa. worst part? i was screaming about wanting to wake up. i knew it was a nightmare and i couldn't wake up. it was terrifying.

Saltyon

ELITE
Saltyon
Saltyon
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
I haven't had a nightmare in years but when I was younger, I had this repeating dream where I would be pushed in a pool and I would try to come back up/swim up but would never reach the surface, I would just drown and wake up.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I always, always, always have nightmares. I end up in a cold sweat and tears in the middle of the night. I don’t remember most parts of them but some are too terrifying to forget.

I remember one time I had a nightmare where I was having a brain surgery. I took the anaesthetics and became unconscious. After a while, I think it was the anaesthetics running out but the surgeons didn’t realise. So I woke up in the middle of a surgery having a hole in my head, and I was screaming and freaking out so much in pain and that’s when I woke up from the nightmare and couldn’t fall back asleep. (This dream was in third person perspective, so I was basically like in spectator mode but I could still feel the pain and stuff)

I’ve had a lot of the following nightmares. I don’t know if this is like a common thing that happen in dreams, but I often have nightmares where I fall off a building or fall off a cliff, like I can just be walking around the mall with friends and the next second the walls disappear and I fall off the building. The terrifying thing is that when I finish falling and hit the ground, I actually like jump in real life and wakes me up. My heart beats faster and stuff and it’s just really horrifying.

This last one was actually from yesterday. I had a dream where I was driving back home (I don’t know why I dreamt of that I’m 14 and don’t have a car) and the car basically malfunctioned. It started spinning in circles and I couldn’t stop it no matter what I did. I tried everything but it just continued to spin and spin and spin. This might just seem like a cool dream incident thing, but in the dream I was on a fricking road on a cliff. The car ended up spinning off of the road and I dropped to death in my car.

Hopefully I won’t have a nightmare tonight…… :’)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
My worst nightmare ever is kind of... Weird. So let me explain.

When I was really young, I had this nightmare of massive balls of fire flying across the room, nearly hitting me. The sound they made was deafening and really scary. 'ow, that doesn't sound too bad... But the thing is, it didn't stop when I woke up. When awake, the fireballs were still there doing the exact same thing. This went on for half an hour or so. The reason why this happened was because of a condition I had back then and still have today. However, it hasn't caused any nightmares like that anymore.

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
share your scary nightmares on hear. My scariest nightmare was when a demon ate my stomach, and blood shot everywhere.
Also I frogot to add there was this really creepy maybe 1920's music in the background. Next I also saw this weird cyan light moving toward me!:eek:

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10

When I was really young, I had this nightmare of massive balls of fire flying across the room, nearly hitting me. The sound they made was deafening and really scary. 'ow, that doesn't sound too bad... But the thing is, it didn't stop when I woke up. When awake, the fireballs were still there doing the exact same thing. This went on for half an hour or so. The reason why this happened was because of a condition I had back then and still have today. However, it hasn't caused any nightmares like that anymore.
OMG the most off been scary as heck!o_O

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
my mum turned into an asian woman who crawled on all fours like a spider with a knife and tried to murder me, while i sat hid in the living room and my dad tried to fall asleep on the sofa. worst part? i was screaming about wanting to wake up. i knew it was a nightmare and i couldn't wake up. it was terrifying.
I have the same nightmares multipul times, and I know what's going to happen lol it's weird. Also sometimes I do know it's a nightmare, and i'll litterly try to kill myself so I can wake up.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146

Dude Im so sorry

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
I love talking about nightmares, because I've had so many. I once had this nightmare when I was like 10 years old, I was at my old school, a french immersion school which was a school for those who wanted or already spoke french. It was very sunny outside, the concrete outside the schools gate was damp after the rain from the night before, I walked passed the slightly faded blue gates, the gate was old not only was it losing its color the pain was peeling away revealing the rust underneath. I walked inside the the school area the floor was dry, a short tunnel was covered by clear plastic half tube, I didn't know why it was there, but it was. As I walked inside the building, when you first enter, you enter the lobby, as I walked passed the counselors who was furiously writing with a ball point pen, she looked at me, her eyes were filled with hatred, she glanced back at her papers and continued to fill out the forms. As I walked up the stairs to my classroom, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to meet the expectation my teacher and parents has set for me. As the bell rang, I hurried up the stairs, two more floors, and then a left turn up into room 156. I entered the classroom gasping for air, I looked for my seat and sat down, pulled out my books and prepared for today's lesson. Hours have passed, moving from class to class, from subject to subject, I looked at the clock, it was 12:48 PM, it was almost time for lunch, then I looked back at the whiteboard to pay attention. Minutes later the bell rang, signalling that it was time for lunch, as I rushed to the court yard to meet with my friends, I saw them, in the corner where they first asked if I wanted to be their friend, as I slowed my pace to a walk, they looked at me and laughed, I asked them what was going on, they replied while laughing "Do you think WE would really be YOUR friend?" I stopped, few steps away from where they were, a boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a devilish smile, looked at me and said "They were dared to be your friends, to think that someone would actually hangout with you is hilarious.". I was stunned, unable to move unable to reply, I looked down, staring at the cold wet concrete, ants walked by toward the school's small garden boxes. I walked toward the corner, that corner was my safe haven, I sat down the thick wooden grate that covered the sewer hole, it was very sturdy, and very wet from the rain. They stared at me as I opened my lunch, then they walked away without a word still laughing and smirking at the work they have done. I leaned against the cold brick wall the prevented kids from falling down to the second floor of the court, kids walked passed me to go down to the second floor, hearing their footsteps land on the plastic mat to prevent kids from slipping, I could hear the kids screaming with joy, talking with their friends. I looked at the at the school then my food, trying to process what had just happened, I felt betrayed even though I wasn't, I was used, used for someones pleasure, though I thought to myself, this is life, life is filled with pain, and experience. As I cried and weep, the wooden grate started to crack, losing its strength, I quickly stood up but, by then it was too late, the planks beneath me cracked in half and I fell into the sewer.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Does anyone else ever have those weird, endlessly falling dreams? The ones where you're just falling in a black abyss forever and then when you finally hit some sort of ground is when you wake up and you freak out? Yeah...they happen to me all the time and I have no clue what they mean but it's TERRIFYING

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
Does anyone else ever have those weird, endlessly falling dreams? The ones where you're just falling in a black abyss forever and then when you finally hit some sort of ground is when you wake up and you freak out? Yeah...they happen to me all the time and I have no clue what they mean but it's TERRIFYING
I do

BestDiamondSword

PATRON
BestDiamondSword
BestDiamondSword
ELITE
Ratings
Once had a dream where I opened my own head/skull like it had hinges on it and started to pick at and eat my own brain felt like packing peanuts like the over shaped ones that sorta dip in the center and have the weird texture to them. Couldn't stop thinking about that for a while, still do actually really makes me wonder why I dreamed of that.