Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Time for a review ! (My English is bad ok ? :c)

Positive point :
-Your parkour looks good c:
-The parkour concord with the theme.
-The difficulty is respect

Negative point :
-There is any variation of jump (or almost), please put some ladder/ice/fence ...
-Add more decoration in the last part of your jump (Like floating island...)
-The theme was used a lot of time, so be careful of this !

One tips : Please add a sign after the first checkpoint to show where we need to go (I was a bit lost the first time :x)

I hope I help you c:

Last edited:
Ratings
Time for a review ! (My English is bad ok ? :c)

Positive point :
-Your parkour looks good c:
-The parkour concord with the theme.
-The difficulty is respect

Negative point :
-There is any variation of jump (or almost), please put some ladder/ice/fence ...
-Add more decoration in the last part of your jump (Like floating island...)
-The theme was used a lot of time, so be careful of this !

One tips : Please add a sign after the first checkpoint to sho where we need to go (I was a bit lost the first time :x)

I hope I help you c:
Okay! I can change it up and i'll reply when i finish! I'm trying rally hard for mapper so i'm working on a second one (insect themed not ready yet) and I will be using ice/ladder/fences a bit more :3

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Tigger,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is nice and well represented in the build. Having a course with floating islands is pretty common though, so watch out with that.
- The build itself looks great and it gives a sort of adventure map feel. Try expanding the course with a main build to keep it interesting and more appealing to look at.
- The jumps suit the easy difficulty, but they're really repetitive. Try using more variety even though it is only easy difficulty. Consider using fences, iron bars or even water jumps. Having more variety makes a course more fun and gives it way more challenge along with the fact that it will be way more unique.
- The length is pretty short, even for an easy map. This has mostly to do with the difficulty of the jumps. Having this length would be fine, if the difficulty of the jumps got increased. Otherwise you can always add more jumps to the course to keep it from being too short and boring.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.