Official Technoblade Statue

Baihu

ELITE
ImBaihu
ImBaihu
ELITE
Ratings
Due to technoblade's death, I wanted us as a community to vote on the staff building techno blade his own statue in the hub. May he rest in peace and fly high.

I was not a fan of him but he is still a human being and a member of the Minecraft member community. May god rest his soul

-Baihu

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 105599

+1
I still can't believe this is real life. Someone that has been looked up at for years in the Minecraft community is now gone. No matter if you were on "Dream's side" or "Techno's side" (Ik they're friends!!) You can't miss the fact that Techno was funny, smart, and always was there for others. I don't know how to process this and it's all still just unbelievable. So many feelings and I don't know how to go through them because this is something completely different than what I've dealt with before.
I hope everyone is doing ok. Just know that I love you! <3 And we miss you Techno, we'll never forget you. <3

I'm sorry if my english isn't good, it's not my first language.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Due to technoblade's death, I wanted us as a community to vote on the staff building techno blade his own statue in the hub. May he rest in peace and fly high.

I was not a fan of him but he is still a human being and a member of the Minecraft member community. May god rest his soul

-Baihu
/parkour ---> /plot v technoblade

I hope staff can use that, but remove the parkour to it.

RIP Legend, you will be missed.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
+1

Rest in peace Techno, he will be missed.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_