SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
So apparently I was king of being dumb when I did this but oGal just started whining around with this mistake. So here's what happened, I saw in chat that the underworld was going to be restored so I was curious what that was. I went to Hades level 1 and read the signs saying: Jump in the lava below you to enter layer 2 region. So I did, except I'm zeus not a Hunter rank player. I died to Pluiz but Pluiz was nice and gave back the stuff I died with, but oGal told Pluiz to "not give back his sh**" I thought that oGal wasn't even close to Pluiz so I just went back to Hades underworld, I guess Pluiz saw me coming, but instead of /trade he tried dropping the items to me. Unfortunately oGal managed to pick up all of my stuff and started taunting me by shifting all over me. They then went to the edge of the void and looked back at me and started throwing the items in the void, which is considered bullying and a pretty d*** move to make. oGal immediately went afk after that but now i can't mine anything since my kit Pickaxe was on cooldown.

plz do something about this and tell oGal to stop or something

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
So apparently I was king of being dumb when I did this but oGal just started whining around with this mistake. So here's what happened, I saw in chat that the underworld was going to be restored so I was curious what that was. I went to Hades level 1 and read the signs saying: Jump in the lava below you to enter layer 2 region. So I did, except I'm zeus not a Hunter rank player. I died to Pluiz but Pluiz was nice and gave back the stuff I died with, but oGal told Pluiz to "not give back his sh**" I thought that oGal wasn't even close to Pluiz so I just went back to Hades underworld, I guess Pluiz saw me coming, but instead of /trade he tried dropping the items to me. Unfortunately oGal managed to pick up all of my stuff and started taunting me by shifting all over me. They then went to the edge of the void and looked back at me and started throwing the items in the void, which is considered bullying and a pretty d*** move to make. oGal immediately went afk after that but now i can't mine anything since my kit Pickaxe was on cooldown.

I mean it wasn't really a mistake from them, the way I see it.

You died, Pluiz tried to give back ur stuff, ogal kills you and said to not give it back.
They don't want the stuff because they know you're an op player on other modes ( I THINK)
If I was them I would at least sell it on the ah and or keep it as an extra pick instead of throwing it over the edge.

Once again this seems like a player fault from you and not them. You should be careful when going into the underworld and NOT bringing everything you dont need.

You could just use the default diamond armor and starter pickaxe / sword / shovel / etc.

Pluizekat

ELITE
Pluizekat
Pluizekat
ELITE
Ratings

Also, who are you quoting here?