Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Hi so, I’m making this just to give some feedback about this seasons elite mine and changes that could benefit the Olympus Elite mine.

In regards to trench having only recently been removed from the elite mine, I don’t think trench should be a part of Elite mine, the same as it shouldn’t be a part of VIP or the new event mine, however, if the mine is only going to make people 50mil people are going to start avoiding using it. The route in which I would take to bring the overall sell amount for people who use the elite mine back up to 500mil would be to change the price at which the materials sell for, although this could change the economy on Olympus drastically.

Another option would be to extend the Elite mine - make it bigger, a lot bigger, its tiny. Using the first mine from last season as this season’s elite mine is kind of a bummer, especially considering that the mine itself was used last season for people who had just joined either of the two Olympus servers and the amount of time in which players had to wait for the release of the mine itself this season, only to find out that the mine is excessively small and that it has literally been copied from last season.

I also think that the 8 hour wait for the elite mine to reset is also a massive issue. If the overall sell price of materials from the mine now comes to 50mil, and especially if it remains that way, I think that the mine should reset every two or three hours instead of 8. Many people don’t have the luxury of actually being able to mine in the elite mine because of the reset timer (or because of their rank but thats another story) and even the elite mine last season reset a lot more regularly than this season’s.

I generally think that overall, the elite mines’ reset timer, the size of it and the sell prices for the materials which are mined there need to have some serious re-thinking this season as without trench being able to be used there anymore, a sell price of 50mil every 8 hours is going to push people away from using the mine rather than draw them into the use of the mine.

(Sorry that this seems like a rant, its not; it’s more me trying to explain the issues and give resolutions at the same time <3)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hihi!!

As Sunset stated in ssm's post, it looks like there was an underlying issue. But that's not the point of your thread! For the suggestions, I'll keep these closeby for improving the elite mine without having trench active there. So I greatly appreciate the suggestions you gave!

Hope you have an amazing day!