Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
don't you just love how this post is like a year old but people somehow are still talking about it?

milkified

Dedicated Member
ELITE
milkified
milkified
ELITE
Ratings
231 1
to add my broom broom to the sudden influx and traffic of forum posts, I've decided to revive this thread because
a) a new season of Olympus starts in 3 days (= new content),
b) I am insanely funny,
c) I Am Definitely Not Motivated By Cents, and
d) I have some old screenshots I still need to share
I have no idea how many people will actually see this but if you have your own Olympus screenshots, you're welcome to share. otherwise it will be me and my grape carrier wig @AlmightyWings supplying this poor thread that I refuse to retire

AlmightyWings

ELITE
AlmightyWings
AlmightyWings
ELITE
Ratings
to add my broom broom to the sudden influx and traffic of forum posts, I've decided to revive this thread because
a) a new season of Olympus starts in 3 days (= new content),
b) I am insanely funny,
c) I Am Definitely Not Motivated By Cents, and
d) I have some old screenshots I still need to share
I have no idea how many people will actually see this but if you have your own Olympus screenshots, you're welcome to share. otherwise it will be me and my grape carrier wig @AlmightyWings supplying this poor thread that I refuse to retire
It is a pleasure to be here as a certified grape carrier and also meme connaisseur. I solemnly swear to do my best in order to entertain anyone who may see this through successive and delightful repartee. Mwah darlings.

Solstice_X

PATRON
Solstice_X
Solstice_X
Patron
Ratings
Tbf, when is oly ever sane?