Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
i still dont understand olympus its basically prison and idk why people like it
Are you really saying that because you personally don't like it, you don't get why others do? Well allow me to explain!

Everyone enjoys different things. While you may enjoy whatever it is you play, there are gonna be other people who like other gamemodes. Some people who prefer a casual, relaxed gamemode play prison, it's as simple as that!

Ratings
Are you really saying that because you personally don't like it, you don't get why others do? Well allow me to explain!

Everyone enjoys different things. While you may enjoy whatever it is you play, there are gonna be other people who like other gamemodes. Some people who prefer a casual, relaxed gamemode play prison, it's as simple as that!
thats not what i said :|
i literally said idk why people like it i didnt say i didnt like it :|

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
thats not what i said :|
i literally said idk why people like it i didnt say i didnt like it :|
Saying "I don't know why people like this" is HEAVILY implying that you yourself don't like it, but ok lol

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
@HumanNotPig Let’s not cause issues over minor things - everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and we encourage players to use the forums to share those opinions, as long as they follow the forum rules. Their opinion to dislike the server, is just as valid as yours is to like it.

I believe the intended point of this thread was to showcase how weird and wacky our community as Olympus players is, not to call out other people for having differing opinions? Accept it, and move on <3

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Nothing beats parkour chat.

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
@HumanNotPig Let’s not cause issues over minor things - everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and we encourage players to use the forums to share those opinions, as long as they follow the forum rules. Their opinion to dislike the server, is just as valid as yours is to like it.

I believe the intended point of this thread was to showcase how weird and wacky our community as Olympus players is, not to call out other people for having differing opinions? Accept it, and move on <3
I don't think you understood what I was saying. I'n not trying to start any arguments or be disrespectful, I'm just trying to understand what they meant. and explain to them that other people enjoy different things

Sorry if it seemed like that, I really didn't mean for anything I said to come out in a negative way.

And if I may ask, what exactly was it I said that gave you the idea I was "calling out other people"? I'm asking purely to help myself not start things like this in the future, because I've often been told I can come off as disrespectful when in reality that wasn't my intention whatsoever lol