Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Suggestions:
Create a scoreboard for during the event displaying the top miners, what their block count is, and what your personal block count is.
Add an armor set, sword, and axe to the crate.
Increase the number of cores and frags rewarded from the crate. I'd say 3 cores, 20 frags.
Create a scoreboard thing for top ManaSweeper wins. Not monthly. No rewards. Just for interest.
Change the 15k mana crystal from crate to at least 50k so it's actually somewhat rewarding for winning. (ref. pond generally gives 1-3 30k crystals a pond)
Increase the money reward from crate to at least $10m.
Change the name to SSMSweeper.
Add an SSM NPC.

My thoughts:
The ore blocks kinda suck. Slow falling from coal is more of a negative effect because you're bound to have mining fatigue already making it super hard to mine anything. Maybe it can be changed to jump boost 3 or something?
I think the message announcing the event in the chat is kinda spammy. Especially the count down from 5. I think the messages minutes away that are large are good, but if the closer ones, 10s 5 4 3 2 1, should be changed to something like when a normal mine resets "ManaSweeper will be starting in 5s" as the whole message.
Excluding the timing error of the event today on Atlas, I am very pleased to see this is bug free (for now lmao). So thank you Sunset, Rory, and all the others who have helped plan, construct, execute, and operate this addition to hungry Olympus.
Thank you SSM, very kind and thoughtful feedback, I’m glad you’re enjoying it. The timing issue was very strange and Rory is looking into it. Rory is also currently working on the placeholder to show how many blocks the top 3 mined.

I agree with you about the coal, jump boost sounds like a plan, I will bring that up for discussion and likely add soon. For the rest of your comments, Warlord has already addressed them above and I agree with what he has said

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
ManaSweeper Updates ⛏️

Thank you everyone for all your support and suggestions with ManaSweeper so far. We are glad you all like it.

Changes/fixes made today:

- Fixed the event not starting exactly at 3pm est
- Holographics + finishing announcement, will now reveal how many blocks the top 3 have broken
- The countdown for the event to start will now stop at 5 seconds. It will not announce 5,4,3,2,1.
- ManaSweeper Crate - 9 spawner fragments prize has been increased to 18
- ManaSweeper Crate - 1x, tier 5 spawner core, has been increased to 2x.

Future Updates to come!
- We plan to add a leaderboard within the next week, when there are enough winners to fill one!
- We may change up some of the block effects/rewards
- Further additions to the crate