ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
:mc_175-2: Howdy Howdy Everyone! :mc_175-2:

:mc_175-0:

So the Olympus staff team have decided to alter their skins to be more fitting to celebrate Olympus reset. What started off as a silly joke has become a cute bonding experience for us! I am here to not only show you our fancy new skins- but to encourage and teach y'all how to do the same if you are interested in being a Greek god/goddess for reset!

5Ir6K5o.png

Top Left: kxqt Top Right: lilkayla Bottom Left: ashleymarie Bottom Right: Warlord

:mc_175-0:

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN LAYERED SKIN

The easiest way I have found is to use the fancy site called Miners Need Cool Shoes! Here you can upload more than one skin so that it is displayed in layers. I uploaded two skins, first was my original skin and the second was a Athena themed skin from a random skin website. What I did from there was remove the blocks I did not want from either layer on that respected layer. The skin above is the outcome.

You could also only upload your skin and simply edit in your desired outfit. I would suggest looking at a reference image to get an idea of what you're wanting.

We Will be taking a staff group photo, if enough players hop in this trend I would love to take a huge group photo on reset day! If you need help making your skin message me and I can try to help you!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Can’t wait to see yalls skins!!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Oh Thats honestly dope as heck! Thats a solid excuse to change my skin for the first time since creating this account :p amazing job :D

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
yo, all of those look amazing, too bad I don't have the patience to create one myself

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
who's that handsome ghoul on the bottom right? He looks like he'd enjoy the occasional wine tasting with Dionysus.
SMH he would look a bit better in a maid fit ;) maybe after reset or a more realistic thing A CAT BOY HEY and what about after you change your skin to something else you keep the whiskers just an idea

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
SMH he would look a bit better in a maid fit ;) maybe after reset or a more realistic thing A CAT BOY HEY and what about after you change your skin to something else you keep the whiskers just an idea
I HATE YOU LMAO. LEAVE MY WHISKERS OUT OF HERE. But- I was thinking of getting a maid outfit after this. Just for the meme-

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Took me a long time too... I did it manually... LOL
same! i didn't use the website kayla used, i did it pixel by pixel... was worth it though!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Well, I'm not sure if my skin would really work... since it's just my fursona *sweats* but it looks fun, I might try it!!