SaraRella

Mod
SaraRella
SaraRella
Mod
Ratings
219 3
Hello!

I’ve been seeing lots of new faces around Olympus and I know many people come to the forums seeking help on how to get started. I figured a post with some useful commands/tips could help the newer players and refresh old players' memories! If you have any questions I didn’t quite answer, comment! One of the lovely members of the community or I will try to help as best we can : ) For more guidance I suggest you check out the wiki here: https://manacube.wiki/olympus

Getting Started

When you first log onto Olympus you should start with a pickaxe. If you happen to not have one, you can do /kit pickaxe. To get started the first thing you’ll want to do is mine. You can get to the first mine with /warp apollo or /mine and click on “Apollo’s mine”. Once your inventory is full you can do /sell.

Ranking Up

Once you get some money you can /ru, which will unlock the next mine. To see all the ranks, you can do /ranks. This command will also show you how much it will cost to get to that rank and the perks that come with said rank.

Rebirthing

After you rank all the way up to the “demigod” rank you will be able to /rebirth. To rebirth you have to complete one quest and pay 25M. There are 36 quests in total (3 under each god). After you rebirth, your rank will be reset to peasant and your money will be set to zero.

Gaia

After 12 rebirths you will unlock /warp gaia. With Gaia, you unlock “adamant ore” which can be turned into ingots and used in /gaia. You also gain access to the Gaia Pond and an open world. In the open world, pvp is enabled but your inventory does not drop (it’s also quite hard to run into people). This world has custom mobs (find more info for the mobs with /monsters) and can be used for gathering resources.

Ascending

If you happen to finish all 36 rebirth quests, you can /ascend. Ascending is essentially the same thing as rebirthing but without the quests. Instead, you have to reach a certain mining level for each ascension. After you ascend to a god 12 times you will get a tag from that god (equipt tag with /tags).

These are some frequently asked questions I thought I would answer!

Is there an order that you have to do rebirths in? There is no certain order though most experienced players will suggest you do the “mana trade” or “money trade” first (for the money trade you need 75M and for the mana trade you need 25M and 150k mana). Both of these quests give you permanent boosters which makes it easier to gain money/mana in the future (which then makes it easier to rank up).

What upgrades should I put on my pickaxe first? These are the recommended pickaxe upgrades most of the experienced players suggest: Screenshot by Lightshot (prnt.sc) (You can upgrade your pickaxe by right clicking with it or doing /upgrades with the pickaxe in your hand)

How do I get cubits? You can get cubits from /cow, doing /tasks and spending your task points on cubits, /cf, buying them with mana (at the moment 1 cubit = around 200k mana), getting on the monthly /top, giveaways, selling things on /ah, and buying them from the store website.

How do I make/delete a plot? To create a plot simply do /plot. To delete a plot you can do /plot delete. For more info on plots you can do /p help.

What is the mining level for? Mining level 75 unlocks trench, Mining level 100 is used to complete one of the rebirths, and after that you need certain mining levels for ascending. You can check your mining level/xp with /mining.

What is a god crate? God crates are chests that show up in your inventory. You can right click with them and they will open. You get god crates for every 10,000 blocks mined or from god blocks that you can find while mining randomly.

Where can I kill mobs? Some lovely players have created warps just for this purpose! One of the more popular warps is /p warp somnik mobs but there are lots of other player warps you can browse through with /p warps.

What version is this? The recommended version for Olympus is 1.19+

What is the best way to get mana/money? The best way to get mana/money is mining! Mining is the most efficient way to get both of these things.

Last edited:

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
Great guide, Sara. Although I only played Olympus once, but this guide helped me to learning the basic steps and info to getting started on Olympus as a new /beginner player. Most people might be too lazy to read the full guide on the wiki page, but this guide is very helpful, saves time, short and contains the basics info. I'm sure that after this guide, new players will not ask on how to get started on Olympus anymore. Also, the recommended pickaxe upgrades suggestion is a great idea. It's very useful for new players, including me.

How do I get cubits? You can get cubits from /cow, doing /tasks and spending your task points on cubits, /cf, buying them with mana (at the moment 1 cubit = around 200k mana), getting on the monthly /top, giveaways, selling things on /ah, and buying them from the store website.]
I can confirm that this question is the most common on the entire server LOL. I thought /cow and buying them from the server store are the only ways to get them. ;O

Thank you for the guide, and keep it up!

Btw, the dark red color looks so nice with light grey. Also, typing the commands with bold font is a good idea as well! ^-^

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Just spend money buy crates get a sva pickaxe boom

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE