Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
The map looks really nice, and there are a lot of details. The pkr isn’t the best though.. There are way too many jumps, cuz a easy map should have around 20 jumps... You should also try to vary the jumps more! Try to use blocks like vines, brewing stands, anvils, chests, water, daylight sensors, snow, heads, etc. Good luck with submitting the map!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello alexbuffet & imilana,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, and the build is really good. It is well built and nicely detailed, so well done!
However, the parkour isn't great. It is very repetitive, as a lot of jumps were normal blocks or fences. You also grouped a lot of your jumps. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just slabs, then just fences etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more, and try experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items, to create original and enjoyable jumps.
The difficulty is good for a easy map, however the length is a bit too long. Please rad over this thread https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.