One Year Since Survival Reset

Maaawc

MVP
pizzapancakes
pizzapancakes
MVP
Ratings
77 1
we feel amazing, the year is 2432 Minecraft 2 just came out and survival is still in minecraft 1.13
party.jpg

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
As a Kit player I feel your pain. We waited 2 and a half years for the reset
Its a bit different on Survival as well. Kit definitely needed a reset but the way Survival works right now it depends on it. Its really been over this last month that the player count has really started to become lower on Survival.

Maaawc

MVP
pizzapancakes
pizzapancakes
MVP
Ratings
77 1
As I'm checking plugins and stuff for months now, everything is out and ready for survival in 1.15.2 and also the improvements of performances this version has.

Its a bit different on Survival as well. Kit definitely needed a reset but the way Survival works right now it depends on it. Its really been over this last month that the player count has really started to become lower on Survival.
Agree 100% survival depends on it, so many other servers are updated. I feel like survival as really seen it's player numbers going down since a bit more than that, like february already

Considering the time we are in lately all around the world, a surprise drop of the new season of survival would be more than welcome :cry:

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
It's amazing to see how far the server has gone in 1 year, sad to say that I only joined manacube 4-5 months ago but still It's a great thing to see. Hyped for the survival reset, wondering what it's gonna bring to the table! :)

Maaawc

MVP
pizzapancakes
pizzapancakes
MVP
Ratings
77 1
It's amazing to see how far the server has gone in 1 year, sad to say that I only joined manacube 4-5 months ago but still It's a great thing to see. Hyped for the survival reset, wondering what it's gonna bring to the table! :)
Rumors says it will be in minecraft 1.8, economy plugin, and hugs plugin, toxic chat and no warp home help plugins can't wait !! (source: @zoq)

Maaawc

MVP
pizzapancakes
pizzapancakes
MVP
Ratings
77 1