49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
Noice this is sweet hope it gets accepted.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Bin and BDO,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey BDO and Bin,

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED!
  • Theme: Given the fact that there are no maps themed after the handsome man known as Ooogie Boogie, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on coming up with this theme!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is just splendid. You guys have captured Oogie's shape and essence very well. I have no complaints, it's a really good build.
  • Parkour: Here is where others may differ from my opinion. I believe that this map belongs in the hard difficulty, which is why I am accepting it as one. I do not think that the minor tougher segments (which are still quite forgiving given the incredibly generous CP placement) merit this map being accepted as an expert. It'd be too easy an expert. I found this map to be entertainingly difficult and fitting for the difficulty. And as we had already gone through and changed some things a couple of days ago, there's nothing else to say. Good job with the PK!
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.