Opinions of me becoming staff

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
It depends on the server. I don't see you playing on survival a lot, or at least not talking a lot so I can't say for there. I also don't see you in the discord a lot. You do however seem like a kind, helpful person so what I'd say is try and be more active on discord and then you should be good. Also make sure you meet all the requirements and then go for it. If you think you'd be a good staff member and could handle the responsibility and stress that comes with it then apply.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey Comic, I think that you'd be a pretty great candidate for staff, you're friendly, kind, etc. What I do think you could work on is being more active on the servers chat and being more available to help others in a time of need. Maybe more activity also, I haven't seen you around that often.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I just believe if you reckon you're ready for staff then apply you don't need other people to tell you what you already think deep down. Kind of deep but just think, do I think I'm ready? then if that answer is yes apply! If no then reflect on what you think that you can do to improve that!

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
It depends on the server. I don't see you playing on survival a lot, or at least not talking a lot so I can't say for there. I also don't see you in the discord a lot. You do however seem like a kind, helpful person so what I'd say is try and be more active on discord and then you should be good. Also make sure you meet all the requirements and then go for it. If you think you'd be a good staff member and could handle the responsibility and stress that comes with it then apply.
Hey Comic, I think that you'd be a pretty great candidate for staff, you're friendly, kind, etc. What I do think you could work on is being more active on the servers chat and being more available to help others in a time of need. Maybe more activity also, I haven't seen you around that often.
Yes I agree I am quite inactive at the moment, especially with all the Animation requests, but for sure I'll be on tommorow and refreshed knowing what I need to improve

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
I just believe if you reckon you're ready for staff then apply you don't need other people to tell you what you already think deep down. Kind of deep but just think, do I think I'm ready? then if that answer is yes apply! If no then reflect on what you think that you can do to improve that!
Thank you! Appreciate the advice :)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
cooooommmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccc
YESSSSSSSSSSSs

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
I won't be offended :)
Just give me honest opinions
I have known you for quite a while comic, and through the ups and downs you have always been quite a stable person, never switching up opinions or burning bridges.

While I think you would make a good staff member, you need to work on some of the following.

1- Activity.

I rarely see you online anymore. (I am assuming you want to apply for survival?) I think you need to get in there and meet everyone again and become comfortable with the community before you apply.

2- Rule Enforcing.

I think you could do more rule enforcing in chat when people break rules/harass other members. This is a good way to get a running start and a feel for what staff responsibilities would be in the future.

Other than those two things, I think you definitely have potential!! I hope to see you apply one day.

Hope this helps/makes sense,

Java

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
I won't be offended :)
Just give me honest opinions
I think that you would be very friendly as I have talked to you for a bit, I can say many things, your positive, happy, accepting, and more. But if you want any criticism, I cant give any :)

10/10 good staff