jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Hey everyone! I have been wondering, what been going on with you all lately? How have you been :)

I'm being my friend's personal cheerleader shes almost at 3k subs on youtube

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Congratz to your friend!

I have had better weeks to be honest. I will get back uo there tho! How have you been Laney?

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
oooo Your friend is doing amazing!

Since I am on winter break from school i've been able to dedicate a lot of time to Manacube. I have a much more manageable schedule this semester and have actually changed jobs as well, I am hoping to work even more on this balance so I can still do things that I like, like staffing on Manacube and playing league.

I also finally ordered a real gaming laptop!

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
What up,
Honestly, I've literally just been playing Overwatch (still bronze but whatever new season tomorrow) and being really sad which is just fantastic but nothing new. Got back into playing Fuser recently though and it's stupid fun to make dumb mixes (X Gon' Give It To Ya and Never Gonna Give You Up are always in my crates. Always.) and it's nice to goof around a bit.

EtherealAccord

ELITE
EtherealAccord
EtherealAccord
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
This week has been odd, huge migraine however; I've done very well in school this week as well as finally got a gaming laptop so I don't have to play on a 6-7 year old MacBook air with almost no ram nor storage (unless I wanna be at my desk) :D

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I’ve just been chilling, working on developing my own art style. I had to go back to school because winter break ended :(

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
oooo Your friend is doing amazing!

Since I am on winter break from school i've been able to dedicate a lot of time to Manacube. I have a much more manageable schedule this semester and have actually changed jobs as well, I am hoping to work even more on this balance so I can still do things that I like, like staffing on Manacube and playing league.

I also finally ordered a real gaming laptop!
Your still on winter break. I was done on January 4

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I'm spending 40+ hours at school a week so I haven't had much time to do anything lol

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
What up,
Honestly, I've literally just been playing Overwatch (still bronze but whatever new season tomorrow) and being really sad which is just fantastic but nothing new. Got back into playing Fuser recently though and it's stupid fun to make dumb mixes (X Gon' Give It To Ya and Never Gonna Give You Up are always in my crates. Always.) and it's nice to goof around a bit.
I got a new pc and climbed from bronze to gold in DPS in about 3-4 days. Add me PyroTortilla#1292 bro we gotta play together

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
I'm doing really good I'm trying to be more active and its honestly nice being a bit more active on here and CONGRATS to your friend hope them the best! how have you been today

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
I got a new pc and climbed from bronze to gold in DPS in about 3-4 days. Add me PyroTortilla#1292 bro we gotta play together
I'm sorry bro I'm a console gremlin

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Congrats to your friend!
I've been good! You?