carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
This seems like kind of an unfair take lol. We’ve had very very lengthy conversations in the mapper discord about stuff people want to be changed on the server.
AGAIN, never said you didn't. we just want to be listened to.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Update KitPVP, parkour is bad.
After we parkour players get what we are getting, creative might be the next priority to kitpvp.

3Clicks

PATRON+
3Clicks
3Clicks
Patron+
Ratings
39 23
you had a reset less than a year ago, we havent had shit for years. let the more popular gamemode have priority
Parkour doesn't need reset. How are u having fun pressing space bar on different parts of a block, I don't see the enjoyability or how they are making money from parkour. KitPVP has so much more potential that's not unlocked because they are neglecting it. So much money to be made if they gived a fuck.

CreeperSlayer

ELITE
CreeperSlayer
CreeperSlayer
ELITE
Ratings
30 2
How are u having fun pressing space bar on different parts of a block
The exact same shitey argument can be made for pvp? It all comes down to ping and spamming left click.

I don't see the enjoyability or how they are making money from parkour. KitPVP has so much more potential that's not unlocked because they are neglecting it. So much money to be made if they gived a fuck.
Perhaps they are updating parkour to enable a more profitable future for the gamemode?? Dacon was talking yesterday about introducing more cosmetics to the mode as that is where a lot of the money comes in. Being one of the more popular gamemdoes on the server, I can imagine it being high priority to rework PK in order to increase revenues from that playerbase.

I'm not trying to minimise your point but consider it from an larger perspective: as a percentage of the overall minecraft playerbase interested in PVP, manacube has a minuscule fraction of that % coming to their server over their competitors. Compare that to PK where this server is actually one of the most populous, so it's in their best interest to capitalise on that market share.

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6
Parkour doesn't need reset. How are u having fun pressing space bar on different parts of a block, I don't see the enjoyability or how they are making money from parkour. KitPVP has so much more potential that's not unlocked because they are neglecting it. So much money to be made if they gived a fuck.
oo oo aa aa monkey spam left click oo oo

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
I have never seen kit pvp have more players than parkour. Quite frankly, deal with it prick.

senatvs

PATRON
Senatvs
Senatvs
Patron
Ratings
22 2
okay so everyone keeps saying score is getting reset with option 3, but it doest say that in the option, stats staying implies score, and i havent seen any mod say this either. Why does everyone seem to think this?
Not saying it wont happen, but just that its being assumed when thats not really known

chosm

Dedicated Member
ELITE
chosm
chosm
ELITE
Ratings
116 7
Does a parkour reset entail a version change as well?

worgenwow

ELITE
worgenwow
worgenwow
ELITE
Ratings
okay so everyone keeps saying score is getting reset with option 3, but it doest say that in the option, stats staying implies score, and i havent seen any mod say this either. Why does everyone seem to think this?
Not saying it wont happen, but just that its being assumed when thats not really known
Dacon mentioned when he was online the other day that score is being completely reworked and instead will be an xp system or something like that

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
average kit player, overdosed on sodium

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Could you make it so the people that want their stuff can keep it. Remember that we paid for crates and won mana and pearls from them and if you take it away you are Scamming. I would like to keep everything I worked for.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Could you make it so the people that want their stuff can keep it. Remember that we paid for crates and won mana and pearls from them and if you take it away you are Scamming. I would like to keep everything I worked for.
I don’t know why the fuck people want to reset many things that they have worked hundreds, even thousands of hours for, including me. Also, many people spent quite a bit of money on these things, so resetting would be a dumb idea. I know I’m just one person and I’ll get hate for this, but don’t reset parkour. Manacube already is a wonky parkour server, and this would fuck it up even more. I’ll shut my mouth now.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I don’t know why the fuck people want to reset many things that they have worked hundreds, even thousands of hours for, including me. Also, many people spent quite a bit of money on these things, so resetting would be a dumb idea. I know I’m just one person and I’ll get hate for this, but don’t reset parkour. Manacube already is a wonky parkour server, and this would fuck it up even more. I’ll shut my mouth now.
That being said, I also like the idea of a new rankup and prestige system, cus now it’s rly bad

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
that they have worked hundreds, even thousands of hours for, including me. Also, many people spent quite a bit of money on these things
same goes for every server that resets

all there work is gone and they get to keep some items like svas

parkour is no different

doesn't matter how many insanes you beat or world records you have thats just how the gamemodes progression works and this exists to fix and reset it

CreeperSlayer

ELITE
CreeperSlayer
CreeperSlayer
ELITE
Ratings
30 2
Most of the stuff people pay for would be kept by the sounds of it (going from what's winning in the poll and what Dacon said in-game), e.g. titles, cosmetics, most items aside from pearls (& maybe ports, cooldown tokens, potions). Obviously people spending money to rank up will lose out with ranks and prestiges being reset, but there's no easy way to introduce the new ranking & prestiging methods without a reset. I think that is why most people are in favour of keeping the parkour log. By keeping map completions it allows you to keep a good representation of the amount of effort you've put into the server.

guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
I’m surprised you’re agreeing with this reset considering you’ve spent the most money on parkour. Id feel like I’ve wasted my money if they reseted our prestige’s tbh.
I am just one person in the community, I'm not going to try to hold everyone back because I had the means to spend more money.

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
I am just one person in the community, I'm not going to try to hold everyone back because I had the means to spend more money.
this is the mindset more people should have about parkour resetting. you're one member in a large community, just because some of you spent hundreds on the server doesn't mean you get special privileges.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
this is the mindset more people should have about parkour resetting. you're one member in a large community, just because some of you spent hundreds on the server doesn't mean you get special privileges.
But ozzy spent twenty one thousand dollars and wouldn't get an answer to a simple question? What about that bit?