Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

➥ New Spawn

A brand new spawn has released with this update, more spacious with plenty of room for future updates/expansions!​

➥ Optimizations

MAJOR Optimizations have been made over the course of the past month. We've doubled the amount of players we can hold and fixed lag spikes. We're also confident we can double it again. We will be releasing QOL updates such as /hidechat as we continue increasing the player capacity. 1500-2000 is probably our limit, which we will release a 2nd fully-synced realm soon after.​
@CullanP is also currently working on anticheat improvements, as well as fixing the glitches when using 1.9+​

➥ Adventure Maps
Champion Maps have been rebranded to Adventure Maps! This will take a couple days to update this everywhere.​
The Harry Potter Adventure map was released a couple weeks ago, and the new Magical Paradise Adventure will be released Thursday!​
champ.png

➥ Treasure Chest Revamp

The Ancient Treasure Chest has been revamped, and the Legendary & Elite Chest has finally released! Go check them out @ /warp treasure
ancient.png
legendary.png
elite.png
There is also a new item.. Portable Checkpoints! Consume these to create a personal checkpoint wherever you are standing.​
If you won the "Ancient" vault in the old chest, you are able to win the new one as well in the updated chest. We are now also able to give out bonus vaults in the monthly chests going forward.​

➥ Daily Challenges

Introducing Daily Challenges! Visit Gary or type /dailychallenge to see a randomly selected map in each category. This map gives double rewards, and new maps are selected every 24 hours.​
daily.png

➥ Monthly Leaderboards

There is now monthly leaderboards! These display data from the past 30 days, not regular month cycle.​
monthly.png

➥ Race Revamp

This update was released a couple weeks ago: Proper race stat tracking, and 25 new maps.​

➥ Bug Fixes & Improvements
  • Default sign color is now black
  • All players can now use custom colors on signs
  • View distance tripled in Spawn & Adventure Map World
  • Can no longer click checkpoint signs when you are in mid air/falling
  • New staff command to clear all time records of a specific player (abuser)
  • Maps can now have multiple owners listed on them in the Parkour Log
  • Pistons now work
  • Fixed {playerpoints} bug in sidebar
  • [Tomorrow] You can now create actual checkpoints in the map maker world! Type "checkpoint" on the second line of a sign and it will create it for you.
    (Note: these won't be clickable when you're in creative mode)
  • Announcement in chat when someone gets a new world record

Attachments

Last edited:

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
hahaha! GG! This would usually influence me to play parkour more but right now I'm too tired :yawn:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
The long awaited update is here :cool: It's been a long time coming and seeing parkour get a lot of love has made my day. Can't wait to see everyone around the new spawn!

Kubikit

MVP
Kubikit
Kubikit
MVP
Ratings
That's a step in the right direction, I'm glad this update is happening.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
such a good update... a needed update aha

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SO EXCITED!

Oh man this is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
This update kicks ass at the old parkour
:D
Ima play more parkour now

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
Although, making parkour even more pay to win (portable checkpoints) was not really needed. People complain on and on about the parkour being way easy and way p2w, yet it still advances.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
YESSIRRRRR UPDATE TIME

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
parkour gets attention?

what

anyway cool update cullens awesome

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Awesome, I'm really excited for this update and I think there's some great improvements. I also think the daily challenges sound really fun! +Thanks for linking my old video <3