ComradeOlaf

VIP+
ComradeOlaf
ComradeOlaf
VIP+
Ratings
62 2
Heyo everyone,

As you might have noticed, yesterday new maps were added, including one that has some bonus parkour at the end.
If you go to /log mongoose and jump over the finish you will fall into a room with some difficult jumps made by Xniper and Bin.
The parkour is divided up into 2 sections that lead into each other: the first one is much easier than the second one.
Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_10.png
I challenge everyone that is familiar with some more complicated parkour strats to give it a shot.
You will receive a reward for beating either section as long as you have evidence that you have beaten them in challenge mode!
Send me a screenshot on Discord (Comrade#6153) or post it in this thread. (Make sure to take a screenshot of both sections please)
The reward for the first section is 2.5k mana and the second one 5k mana. (If you beat both you oviously get both rewards).

Ontop of this I will also be rewarding the person that completes both section in the shortest amount of time.
The deadline for this competition will be June 8th and the reward will be 5 cubits.
I will add that the time starts once you start the actual map and not the bonus pk. (Its an easy map so it shouldnt take long)
One person has already done it before I post this in 48:39 minutes so this will be the first time that has to be beaten.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I have started this but don’t know where to go :(

also xniper /ignored me (lol) so I can’t ask him where to go

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
major props to any person who even ATTEMPTS this. Doing 1 of those jumps alone is hard enough.

You expect us to CHAIN them D: comrade pls ;-;

ComradeOlaf

VIP+
ComradeOlaf
ComradeOlaf
VIP+
Ratings
62 2
major props to any person who even ATTEMPTS this. Doing 1 of those jumps alone is hard enough.

You expect us to CHAIN them D: comrade pls ;-;
I never said it would be easy hehe

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
crying.jpg

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
i managed to make the first blip once. that felt like an accomplishment. you know its not possible when the first jump feels like an achievement

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
he overtook me on mushroom castle earlier, and he beat a cp in only a few attempts that took me about half an hour. mans a god