4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
This is a great parkour guide to get players new to ManaCube parkour started. I'll try to cover as much as possible, but please let me know in the comments if I forget to add anything.

You spawn in an unfamiliar place...
When you first join, you'll notice you have these items in your hotbar. If these don't show up try going back to the hub with /hub then going back to parkour, they should appear then.
2020-10-20_08.16.24.png

The Endportal frame is probably the most used one. Right click this item to access a gui to all of the parkour courses (easy, medium, hard, expert, and insane). Click on the colored wool to do the course normally, or if you want to do practice mode click on the feathers, and you'll have access to fly while on the course (NOTE: this is a practice mode so you'll not get any rewards for completing it). Click on the hopper to access over 70 different droppers, each of which give different amounts of mana depending on its difficulty (you can also use the command /drop to quickly access these droppers). Through this gui you can also access the map maker world for making your own parkour maps, teleport to the entrance of champion maps, and get to the lounge (just a place to hang out).

The compass is used to teleport back to the last checkpoint on the course. You won't usually use this as you'll automatically teleport back to the checkpoint if you fall out of the world. However if you ever get lost on a course or you fall in a hole, you can simply right click the compass to go back to the checkpoint. Also note that you can use /cp as a shortcut and it will achieve the same thing.

The rest I won't go much into detail in, since these are rarely used. The nether star is the mana shop, where you can buy cosmetics such as trails with mana. The book is your profile, where you can see your personal stats. The ender chest is the donation store, where you can see the perks you get from paid ranks.

Spawn PK:
Spawn parkour has arrived! Step on the gold pressure plate at spawn (it will say Spawn Parkour above it) to teleport to the sky and start spawn parkour. You will get 5 mana for every 50 jumps you do. After 1000 jumps without falling you'll win the [Jumper] title, which you'll be able to have it chat! Though do know that spawn parkour is currently a little bugged, and sometimes blocks will randomly disappear while you're in mid-air.

FAQs:
Here's a list of the top 5 commonly asked questions I see in chat.

Mana? What dat? I want some!
Mana is the main currency on parkour. You can gain mana by completing courses and droppers (the harder the course/dropper difficulty the more mana you'll get). You can also get mana by solving scramblers that appear in chat. Be the first person to unscramble the word to get 15 mana!

Mana is used to rankup with /rankup, as well as buy cosmetics in the mana shop (the nether star mentioned above).

Why does it say {playerpoints} on the scoreboard?
This is a visual glitch. Use /bal to see how much mana you have.

How do I hide players?
Type /hide. You can also use /manahide as a more sophisticated version, where you're able to keep certain players shown and certain players hidden.

How do I hide chat?
Press escape --> click on options --> click on chat settings --> slide the scale down to 0%. If you want to be able to see the chat again at whatever time, just side the scale up.

OMG Is DrEam oN?
Chances are, no (sorry). You can see the last time Dream was on with the command /seen Dream. Please don't spam in chat about whether Dream is on, it's not productive :)

This hopefully will answer most questions new parkour players have. If you think anything should be added to here please let me know in the comments and I'll try to add it. And to new players who see this, I hope most of your questions have been answered. If you want some more tips, including how to do some various parkour jumps, check out the amazing ManaCube wiki here! https://manacube.wiki/parkour
Good luck parkouring!:mc_79-0:

Last edited: