Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Prugovc,

I am sorry to inform you that your map has been rejected. First of all, I was only able to find your map because you linked your forums account to your Minecraft account. In the future, please use the Map Submissions format so I have all the necessary information to find your map!

The theme is original, I guess? I'm not really sure what the theme is, despite that it just looks like a bunch of random Minecraft heads. Even so, the build is done in a 2D and 3D pixel art style, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube.

The parkour itself is varied, but I feel that the difficulty wavers too much to fit either medium or easy. There are some jumps that are too hard for even a Medium map. I'm also unsure of the length, as I think I ended up skipping several jumps going the wrong way. Try making one cohesive course, or a mirrored course so the course doesn't change depending on the path you take, or confuse the player.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any further questions about your submission, please feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.