Rejected Parkour Submission; Difficulty: Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map ID: 117;119
Creator: NEW_BEENZ

I am submitting my map for the hard difficulty. There are 3 checkpoints. I don't know if you will se this because no of the admins would help me to understand the format and I don't know if you'll even be able to see the plot. I have finished everything but I don't understand how to establish a starting point on the server but there is a beginning I tried to create. Please get back to me as soon as possible. I would like to name it Chaos. Thank you for possibly reading this. Sorry if this isn't helpfull at all.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello NEW_BEENZ,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit confusing, and I'm not sure how it is reflected in your build or parkour.
There also does not appear to be a main build, and the structures are quite scattered and messy, so try to focus on having one or two structures to focus all your details on.
The parkour is a bit different throughout, but repetitive within each section, so make sure you incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The parkour is also a bit confusing, so make sure you have plenty of directional indicators so players know where to go! The length of this course and difficulty of the jumps are better suited for the medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.