Parkour Suggestion

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Heyy, I have an idea for parkour.

The parkour is already amazing and it is great the way it is!
But, one thing that is annoying is when you're jumping down the aisles or whatever they're called. I've noticed the black wool that jumps you ahead it very handy!! But it can be annoying because it only goes 1 way. This is only a suggestion, but maybe make the black wool jump both ways?. But as I said its only a suggestion and won't really effect it much if it isn't added.

~Mel

Last edited:

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
This is a great suggestion. When playing Parkour I always find it hard to reach the map I wanna jump on, but sometimes the wool only takes me a certain way. I think this is a great idea, I hope it passes! ;)

-Rappinq

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
I have found it annoying that the wool is only one way as well. It would be awesome if it could be also be used to go backwards.
I hope this passes.

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Now I understand what you're talking about! The black wool jump pads are really annoying and I agree that they should go both ways! Exspecially if you over jumped a map and want to get back to that map in a quick manner without having to run or putting speed on if you're a player who hates using speed. It's also really annoying if you've gotten far into the isle and you don't know which way is forward or backward, if you know what I mean by that and how it can be annoying.(it probably doesn't!)

Anyways this should be made and I think if it does it'll be really good for everyone! Only main problem is that it could possibly take a bit. Now I don't know if it'd be an easy add on, but it could still take a bit along with.. I forget the name of it at the moment!

This would be a wonderful addition anyways! I hope this gets the attention needed!
Sophie :) <3

I didn't notice how long this would be.. I can really write long stuff..

Ratings
Now I understand what you're talking about! The black wool jump pads are really annoying and I agree that they should go both ways! Exspecially if you over jumped a map and want to get back to that map in a quick manner without having to run or putting speed on if you're a player who hates using speed. It's also really annoying if you've gotten far into the isle and you don't know which way is forward or backward, if you know what I mean by that and how it can be annoying.(it probably doesn't!)

Anyways this should be made and I think if it does it'll be really good for everyone! Only main problem is that it could possibly take a bit. Now I don't know if it'd be an easy add on, but it could still take a bit along with.. I forget the name of it at the moment!

This would be a wonderful addition anyways! I hope this gets the attention needed!
Sophie :) <3

I didn't notice how long this would be.. I can really write long stuff..
You didn't understand?, they said it so plainly... it wasn't confusing at all... ;)

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Gosh! I haven't been on parkour for a bit OK?! Sorry but..

omg! So sorry I'm always so kind.. sorry if it sounded rude! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
:) finally said it xD! Also, the topic of the black jump pad has gone so off topic, it's really just turned into my kindness!

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
Well, yea i guess it's annoying if you wanna go back but (nearly) every course has its own warp now so wouldn't matter to me.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
I agree with this! The amount of times I have passed the parkour I am wanting to play on and then I have to slowly walk is painful! I'd love to be able to use the black wool to throw me forward.