Parkourse Helper rank

Gqose

Ratings
I’ve been thinking about applying for parkourse helper but when I read the requirements I had understand and could do everything that I need to do but, I don’t know the rules that well. Will I have to learn the whole server rules or just the in general ones with the parkourse ones. If it’s okay, can I have a staff member answer this I need to know from people who are already there.

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Hey there!

While I'm not actually a staff member, I'll try to answer your question. The full list of server rules can be found here: https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/. On the top there's general server rules (no hacking, be appropriate in chat, etc.), then if you scroll down to the bottom there's some parkour specific rules. The rules go into explanation and add details, but if you still don't understand something feel free to ask here or in-game!

4thForce:mc_79-0:

Gqose

Ratings
Hey there!

While I'm not actually a staff member, I'll try to answer your question. The full list of server rules can be found here: https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/. On the top there's general server rules (no hacking, be appropriate in chat, etc.), then if you scroll down to the bottom there's some parkour specific rules. The rules go into explanation and add details, but if you still don't understand something feel free to ask here or in-game!

4thForce:mc_79-0:
Hey thank you for the info! Even though you aren’t on staff, your help was awesome! Thank you!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Heya! You don't need to memorize every rule down to its core, as you are not expected to! However, it is best that you have a general idea of the rules globally (ex: global chat rules) and have a thorough idea of the server specific rules of which server you are applying for- in this case, parkour! 4thForce posted a link above with the server rules- it would be a good idea to check them out and make sure you have a good understanding of them! :D

- ashley<3

Gqose

Ratings
Heya! You don't need to memorize every rule down to its core, as you are not expected to! However, it is best that you have a general idea of the rules globally (ex: global chat rules) and have a thorough idea of the server specific rules of which server you are applying for- in this case, parkour! 4thForce posted a link above with the server rules- it would be a good idea to check them out and make sure you have a good understanding of them! :D

- ashley<3
Hey! Thank you for the info! I’m glad I don’t have to memorize it to where it is stamped into my head. I will work on my application and try memorizing the rules so I can be (hopefully) a good helper! Thank you!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
As others have mentioned above you definitely need to know the general chat rules as that is most definitely essential for your success in becoming a staff member. There's plenty of small little rules that I don't even know and I've been a staff member for a while, not all rules need to be 100% memorized so you should be pretty good on that :D

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
As others said, you should generally memorize/gain familiarity with:
The general rules
Your server-specific rules
The forum rules

Have a good day!

Gqose

Ratings
As others have mentioned above you definitely need to know the general chat rules as that is most definitely essential for your success in becoming a staff member. There's plenty of small little rules that I don't even know and I've been a staff member for a while, not all rules need to be 100% memorized so you should be pretty good on that :D
Thank you! I never thought I would get this attention from staff but glad I did! thank you for your info!

Gqose

Ratings
Also make sure you meet all of the necessary requirements before you chose to apply! You can find all the info you need here.

<3 fleto
Yeah! I’m going to apply for parkour helper! I will look at those rules more thoroughly than others. Thank you!

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
Don't stress yourself over trying to memorize every single rule, while being a staff member on another server myself I can sometimes forget the rules and punishment lengths etc. I advise trying to learn them at your own pace so you have a proper understanding of them and not rushing through them which could lead you to forget essential information.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck if you decide to apply! (That's if you haven't already)

Gqose

Ratings
Don't stress yourself over trying to memorize every single rule, while being a staff member on another server myself I can sometimes forget the rules and punishment lengths etc. I advise trying to learn them at your own pace so you have a proper understanding of them and not rushing through them which could lead you to forget essential information.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck if you decide to apply! (That's if you haven't already)
Thank you for the staff help! Even though you are staff on a different server, you have expierience that I can use. Thank you!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
As you should have substantial experience with the server before applying for staff, and the application shouldn't be forced or rushed, it's not unreasonable to be familiar with the rules.