Parties: Tips and Tricks from a pro

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
Hello everyone! My name is Danny, Or Rainbow, and I'll be giving you a quick run down and some special tips and tricks of what makes a party successful!

Rule number 1: Communication and Community
For starters, this one should be a no-brainier. If you're going to have a profitable, powerful, party you're going to need to have some form of communication. Being able to get a hold of one another, and having discussions about how to better improve the party is vital. Here's some programs that will provide you with good, constant communication:

1- discord
If you are respectable, active member of manacube, you probably already have discord. I suggest having it be a mandatory asset when adding other players. You can setup and make your own 'server', and make other channels in the server based off the discussions your group has.

2- Skype
Although I much prefer discord, as it is more easy to keep track of what others are saying and doing, another alternative is skype, discords slower, grumpy cousin. Mostly everyone has Skype, and it is relatively easy to make a group and add people to it.

3- Kik
Although I do not really recommend it, it would be a last resort kind of method to keep in touch. There is no real way to call on kik, but you are able to keep in touch with another if need be.

More on Community:
Still with me? Good, because we've only just begun. Now that you've got basic communications with your party members, it's time to get into building a sense of community. Make sure everyone is involved, and there is mostly always a project of some sort that can help better benefit the party's worth. A good way I have seen other groups handle this is having a little 'Projects board' nearby the spawn of your base, while, if you have discord, you could put a channel dedicated to Projects you have going on in the community. If you are a leader, make sure you listen to the other members in your group and take into consideration of their ideas and opinions, it's always good to have a second, third head in the decision making process!

Host Polls, if you are thinking of doing something such as adding a new member (we'll talk about that later), thinking of a new project idea, or just want the opinion of others in your party. Polls are an effective way to get a clear cut message of what your party wants, without too much hassle or discussion going on. Also, here are some other good things to have to keep things a community!

-Community Food/ Community Farms
Spawners and farms will be the life of your party, you don't want to spend all your money on steak, do you? It's simple enough to google search a auto cow grinder, and makes sure if you are building a farm that it is big enough to supply every member of your party, not just yourself and a couple others.
-Community Chests
In united, we have community XP, and we also normally set up chests if somebody needs certain types of blocks that they can't get by themselves at that moment, or need help collecting and people help them out with collecting it.

Rule Number 2: Keep things Organized, And keep things Auto!
I'll admit, my chests are the last thing from organized, but it's best to have designated areas for different things, and everything is neat, organized, and easy to get to for the members of your party. Another thing that I would recommend is having decent sized Auto farmers, such as auto Sugarcane farms and Auto Cactus farms. Good things that I would recommend having in your party are:

-Grinders
Having several different types of grinders is important to have, and I'll give you a quick run down of what's best for what:

Money- Spider eyes sell for 50$ per eye, and a full inv. of spider eyes except for one spot for your sword would get you around 110k
XP- Blazes are great for XP, and I can easily get up to 50 lvls grinding them.

Party Worth- All Grinders are great for party worth! But the best ones would be Endermen, Creeper, Blazes, and IGs.

-Auto Cactus/Sugarcane farms
The bigger, the better, as they say. Although huge gigantic ones cause lag, so make sure you are not lagging the server if you plan to make one 4-5 chunks or bigger.
-IGs!
Afking IGs can be very effective source of money, United has around 5-6 of them. You get 10 dollars per iron ingot, and 90 per block. Iron blocks are also around 1k in party value.
Warning! Afk machines and auto fishers are not allowed on survival! Make sure you read the rules!
Rule number 3: New Members
I've been told by quite a few people that I'm a little too serious when it comes to members, but your party is your team and you don't want just random people on your team. I understand that party power can be limited, and sometimes it can be tempting to invite randos into your party, but let me promise that it normally only leads to grief. Here's some tips when picking members:

-Make sure they're trustworthy, and have played on manacube for a good bit of time.

-Make sure they are aware of all the rules, and the consequences of breaking them.

-Befriend them for awhile before inviting them, get to know people!

Rule Number 4: Block/Spawner worth
So now that you've gotten together a nicely set up community, you've got a great team of players, and you guys have a well thought out, organized base. It's time to get into the nitty-gritty of things. You're going to need to keep a good track on the block worth of things, because in the end block worth essentially is going to be the big thing that really gets your party worth up, and here are the block/spawner worths that were posted by Dacon:

Spawners:
Skeleton: 30k
Zombie: 50k
Pig: 50k
Chicken: 50k
Cow: 75k
Spider: 50k
Sheep: 50k
Wolf: 225k
Enderman: 425k
Creeper: 425k
Zombie Pigman: 400k
Blaze: 390k

Blocks:
Gold: 1.8k
Iron: 1.7k
Diamond: 3.5k
Emerald: 8.7k
Coal: 90$
Quartz: 12.5$
Hopper: 12k
beacons: 100k

Rule Number 5: Have Fun!
Remember, it is after all, A game! Everything in the end is all just for fun, and whether you're the top party or on the very bottom of the list, as long as you're having fun then you're a real winner. Now get out there champ, go Have fun and build up your party!

-Rainbow_firefly

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
This is a very, very nice and useful guide, especially for new players! Almost reminds me of a certain former staff member's guide... :rolleyes: but this has different stuff, which makes it unique. Good job on making this, Rainbow! ;)

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
This is a very, very nice and useful guide, especially for new players! Almost reminds me of a certain former staff member's guide... :rolleyes: but this has different stuff, which makes it unique. Good job on making this, Rainbow! ;)
I'm am the ultimate cheech4 bb

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
I already made surival guide
You also have been banned from the server, so, yours can be rendered as out of date. Another staff member, who resigned, made one as well.

I also ask that you not reply to old threads, please and thank you ❤️