WilliamAftan
WilliamAftan
MVP+
Ratings
35 3
/plot v FireWolf1985 5
Jumps: 70
5 cps
Passion of the craft is a creepy animation about how addicted tommyinnit is to streaming minecraft
2022-05-29.png

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Sadly builds like this are very hard to get around, and the parkour is just not it. This screams scarecrow and not what you described in the post, for me it's a -1.

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
this is art

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello FireWolf1985,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is pretty original; there are other YouTuber themed maps but no TommyInnit related maps. I will say that the theme being some weird abstraction/commentary on TommyInnit’s doesn’t really make sense, and that this isn’t really a good theme for parkour maps on ManaCube.
The build is honestly kinda disturbing, it definitely has nothing to do with the title and ManaCube isn’t really the place for a build like this. On top of that, the build is mostly 3D pixel art, which is no longer accepted as a main build on ManaCube.
The parkour is almost entirely floating, which makes the build look a bit messy. The path of the parkour is also very disorganized and disjointed. I would also say that the difficulty is very inconsistent. There are some jumps that are expert difficulty, but others feel more like filler jumps or could be jumps found on any of the lower difficulties.[Quinny]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.