Patron & Patron+ Prefix Customizability

Simply

PATRON
Simplly
Simplly
Patron
Ratings
112 7
This randomly popped into my head earlier today, but with Patron & Patron+ being as special as it is, why do all the patrons get stuck with a green prefix? Elites get to choose from a selection of colors, so why not bring on full customizability for patrons? The A+ rank on creative has customizability from the brackets, to the color of the A, to even the color of the +, so I think patrons deserve that little specialness too.

Sorta like this:
1623561366654.png

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
This randomly popped into my head earlier today, but with Patron & Patron+ being as special as it is, why do all the patrons get stuck with a green prefix? Elites get to choose from a selection of colors, so why not bring on full customizability for patrons? The A+ rank on creative has customizability from the brackets, to the color of the A, to even the color of the +, so I think patrons deserve that little specialness too.

Sorta like this:
View attachment 48791
Totally agree even though I am not patron.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
I like this, will suggest to the team :)

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hii, I like the idea!

I do think that if you want to use colors as a Patron, you can always use the Elite prefixes. You will show as patron on the tablist eitherway. Nonetheless would be cool if I could use a red Patron prefix tho :p