falconcat2000

Dedicated Member
VIP+
oHungry
oHungry
VIP+
Ratings
47 2
I would like the manacube team to consider adding a staff rank to the shop - before you say "trOLL!' and "AbSURD!" let me explain.

I have always wanted to be a manacube admin. since July. I even submitted some staff applications, some were good and some were bad I will admit!
BUT I do not think it is fair that my past behavior and infractions should influence my staff apps.

So I introduce a staff role, don't worry! you do not get any commands and there is no perquisites to acquiring this Tag.

FAQ
"Why do you want a Staff Tag, Jacon?": easy answer, I have some friends and enemies on the server, specifically the parkour server, one of my enemies on parkour is shinxray, and I would consider sil my arch enemy, I would utilize this tag to not troll people but scare them because i crave authority. I would say "hey you no stop talking bad about me i ban u" Some people might see this as and call it "harassment" but I think it is clever, whom ever is messing with you will leave you alone because they will think you are the real deal.

"But it's obvious your not a real staff member": true, but I have a plan for this, the admin can hide this purchase somewhere in the store so only people that are actively looking for it will find it. And once someone buys it, I want the price to be $60, manacube staff broadcasts it in game and on the forums to make it realistic. Simple as ABC!

"What is your obsession with becoming a staff member" me and my grandchildren have been playing this server for the past 6 years, we are well know people and active contributors, and when a mod is in need I help them so why not do the same? I really want this tag in game so that I can fool people, sil, and my enemies

--- Jacon
If staff rank was available, i think it would be WAY more than 60$
Probably even more than elite rank

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
This idea is plain terrible. Jacon you are NOT even considered for staff anymore and this tag is a BAD idea now stop trolling no one feels bad for you! I'm fed up with Jacon! I'm a nice person, but even I have my limits!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I would like the manacube team to consider adding a staff rank to the shop - before you say "trOLL!' and "AbSURD!" let me explain.

I have always wanted to be a manacube admin. since July. I even submitted some staff applications, some were good and some were bad I will admit!
BUT I do not think it is fair that my past behavior and infractions should influence my staff apps.

So I introduce a staff role, don't worry! you do not get any commands and there is no perquisites to acquiring this Tag.

FAQ
"Why do you want a Staff Tag, Jacon?": easy answer, I have some friends and enemies on the server, specifically the parkour server, one of my enemies on parkour is shinxray, and I would consider sil my arch enemy, I would utilize this tag to not troll people but scare them because i crave authority. I would say "hey you no stop talking bad about me i ban u" Some people might see this as and call it "harassment" but I think it is clever, whom ever is messing with you will leave you alone because they will think you are the real deal.

"But it's obvious your not a real staff member": true, but I have a plan for this, the admin can hide this purchase somewhere in the store so only people that are actively looking for it will find it. And once someone buys it, I want the price to be $60, manacube staff broadcasts it in game and on the forums to make it realistic. Simple as ABC!

"What is your obsession with becoming a staff member" me and my grandchildren have been playing this server for the past 6 years, we are well know people and active contributors, and when a mod is in need I help them so why not do the same? I really want this tag in game so that I can fool people, sil, and my enemies

--- Jacon
terrible idea sick of the trolls

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
This idea is plain terrible. Jacon you are NOT even considered for staff anymore and this tag is a BAD idea now stop trolling no one feels bad for you! I'm fed up with Jacon! I'm a nice person, but even I have my limits!
uh. Small sugestion. Please don't cross these limits you mention. On top of that, why respond to this threat just because you're bothered by it? Last response was January 13th, so it didn't even come up in featured posts. You could've just ignored this. Little tip for the future, when people annoy you, just leave them be. There's no need to just stress yourself up over it because they won't change and you'll just be frustrated in the end. <3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Sorry @warlord9120 i have adhd and i lose it sometimes. but arent you sick of his trolls. I am also stating my opinion

Ratings
I haven’t read every post and every message but by just glancing. I have noticed you show a ton of immaturity and a ton of hostility with how you act. Your previous behavior may hold you back a little bit but you don’t seem like you’ve changed. You need to act mature and be mature you need to be able to get along with the whole community. You’re not supposed to have any enemies.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Sorry @warlord9120 i have adhd and i lose it sometimes. but arent you sick of his trolls. I am also stating my opinion
I kow you're just stating your opinion and ofcourse, no one likes troll threads except the troller himself. But you coule spare yourself a lot of frustration by just not reading the thread when you see who made it. Doing so would make you feel better, reduce chances for arguments and it shows a good amount of maturity.

It may seem useless to do this on the forums but it could also help you in your life later on. You won't like everyone. But sometimes it's just better to act nice or don't get involved when it coles to people you dislike. Saves you a lot of trouble. This is not me saying you can't state your opinion at all, just a tip (and to prevent any possible arguments that could escalate) <3

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Firstly, the ManaCube staff position is for users who've been active and are considered 'known' in the ManaCube community. Applicants need to have experience in staffing, English and be very good at communication skills. Staff rank isn't simply something that any normal user would be able to purchase from the store. Staff applicants need to go through numerous tests and review before their staff application would even be considered as the staff team needs to make sure that the user is trustworthy and won't abuse their powers. Simply adding a staff rank to the store is a horrible idea in my opinion as I'm almost certain that people who purchase the rank would abuse their permissions.

Another point is the fact that you want the admin position added to the store really confused me. The admin position is something that staff need to work up to and it can take many years being in the Manacube staff team to even reach that level.

You need real dedication to become a staff member on Manacube and simply having a tag isn't the right way to think about it. Staff members cannot always enjoy playing the game and always need to think about other players problems and put them before having fun, personally, even if a staff rank was added to the store without permissions it would be a horrible idea.

PS: Imagine over 100 admins on Manacube, exactly.
- TheProTroller

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I kow you're just stating your opinion and ofcourse, no one likes troll threads except the troller himself. But you coule spare yourself a lot of frustration by just not reading the thread when you see who made it. Doing so would make you feel better, reduce chances for arguments and it shows a good amount of maturity.

It may seem useless to do this on the forums but it could also help you in your life later on. You won't like everyone. But sometimes it's just better to act nice or don't get involved when it coles to people you dislike. Saves you a lot of trouble. This is not me saying you can't state your opinion at all, just a tip (and to prevent any possible arguments that could escalate) <3
Also to add to this not sure if I said it in this thread or another replying more purely makes the Troller happy especially when you are unhappy with him. It will only encourage him to do it more if these posts continue to get lots of attention. Theres lots of great content here focus on that.
I know your hearts in the right place @DuhLaney2789 just gotta work on ignoring the people that frustrate you!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Yeah ik ik

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 90
Firstly, the ManaCube staff position is for users who've been active and are considered 'known' in the ManaCube community. Applicants need to have experience in staffing, English and be very good at communication skills. Staff rank isn't simply something that any normal user would be able to purchase from the store. Staff applicants need to go through numerous tests and review before their staff application would even be considered as the staff team needs to make sure that the user is trustworthy and won't abuse their powers. Simply adding a staff rank to the store is a horrible idea in my opinion as I'm almost certain that people who purchase the rank would abuse their permissions.

Another point is the fact that you want the admin position added to the store really confused me. The admin position is something that staff need to work up to and it can take many years being in the Manacube staff team to even reach that level.

You need real dedication to become a staff member on Manacube and simply having a tag isn't the right way to think about it. Staff members cannot always enjoy playing the game and always need to think about other players problems and put them before having fun, personally, even if a staff rank was added to the store without permissions it would be a horrible idea.

PS: Imagine over 100 admins on Manacube, exactly.
- TheProTroller
Admins get paid