Perks for Patron and Patron+ ranks

Tomburgers

PATRON+
Tomburgers
Tomburgers
ELITE
Ratings
Having supported the server a lot and been given the Patron + rank, there are no special perks or kits etc that are available for patron use only. For being such a hard rank to achieve, I feel like there should be some perks included server-wide for the rank aside from a Patron Crown.

I feel like because a few people have the rank and have supported the server so much, there should be an in-game reward for supporting the server.

Some ideas for these could be new and better Kits on KitPvP for example, new armour on Olympus or tools, Parkour could get a weekly redeemable enderpearl stash or jump potions, Factions, Skyblock, Islands and survival can have similar kits or perks. Or add a patron chest to each of the servers.

I just feel like there needs to be some kind of reward in game rather than the patron crown.

If you have any ideas for what the perks or kits could be, then feel free to suggest them.

Paige

Forum Expert
MVP+
Ratings
211 1
I've seen a post like this somewhere before and I'm pretty sure people said that Patron/Patron+ is not a rank it's just a prefix in game so it doesn't come with perks, although i might be wrong o.o

Tomburgers

PATRON+
Tomburgers
Tomburgers
ELITE
Ratings
I've seen a post like this somewhere before and I'm pretty sure people said that Patron/Patron+ is not a rank it's just a prefix in game so it doesn't come with perks, although i might be wrong o.o
I am unsure if it is classed as a rank or not because you still technically purchase the rank to an extent. You spend $1000 to get patron rank. I know its not a rank you can buy in the store but I still class it as a rank.

Furthermore, If it is not classed as a rank, then on oly, skyblock etc, its shown as a rank on tab and not [Elite] With patron next to your name. But I would still like to see some rewards for it in game.

tinyScorpio13

ELITE
tinyScorpio13
tinyScorpio13
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
Whether or not Patron and Patron+ are classified as ranks, I have to agree. I'm not a Patron, but the people who spend so much money on the server deserve more than just a prefix and a crown. I think there should at least a Patron crate (like the one Elites get), special kits that come with special armor, tools, and a weapon (depending on the server), and should unlock all 99 of the available pv's :)

For example:
Olympus Patron Kit: IG spawner or two, Patron crate key, a special pickaxe, + unlock all pv's
KitPVP Patron Kit: Patron armor, Patron sword, Patron crate key, + unlock all pv's
Survival Patron Kit: IG spawner, Patron sword, Patron armor, Patron crate key, + unlock all pv's
Etc., etc.

Paying $1000+ should warrant better rewards! Hope they add something soon.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Tomburgers,

As some other players have suggested in this thread- Patron and Patron+ are not considered donation ranks. It is simply a title/status you get once you reach the donation mile stones of $1000 and $2000. You do get some perks in the community discord- this being a chat for Patrons where you guys get sneak peaks and can offer ideas up to staff about crates and other cool things, and the option to request a colored role to be displayed.

We highly appreciate all suggestions you guys have to offer- however it is the most productive to suggest them on our suggestions website.

best, kayla

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The perks are the 1000$ worth of perks you bought, though, right?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Imagine spending more than 2k$ and only gets custom color at discord and 2 patron channels to chat
But they're not throwing their money away. They're spending it on things. They spend 2000$ on Manacube and they have 2000$ worth of crates, ranks, perks, and items.

Ja_son__

PATRON
Ja_son__
Ja_son__
Patron
Ratings
37 1
I lowkey think it's weird to spend money on perks and say "hey, where is my kit and my things now I have the PATRON rank" when it's not a rank but just some kind of prefix / title

Plus, thinking that what you got when you spend it isn't counting as being some kind of rewards of this title is kinda absurd

I kinda love the Patron crown tho

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there! :)

As stated above. Patron is more like an achievement then an actual stated rank. On the website itself it states that Elite was the last rank to be released as well. Keeping this in mind I think Patron/Patron+ is pretty dope with the discord color perk and the discord chats.