Petition to ban " Dream and Banned " In the same sentence.

Mute / Remove " Dream and Banned " in the same sentence.

• Total voters
Ratings
5 2
I'm seriously annoyed I've got to make this, As this shouldn't be an issue.

On parkour we have alt accounts / Baiters joining and saying " Dream was banned?? "
I've also recently encounted 3 of them in Mana Parkour discord call saying how funny it was.

Many people have quit due to this issue but alot of us are staying. We can all agree before this happened the server was soo much better.
I personally have nothing against dream but the constant talk and dream stans going around is annoying.

I would like the word " Dream and Banned " In the same sentence to be muted / not sent through.
Preventing baiting and constant talk about this subject as its not needed with what's attacted to it.

By banning those words in the same sentence, It allows people to talk about dream but not the context of the ban or what's attacted to it.

A poll as been made.

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
As an alternative, perhaps there could be a consideration for a separate server for God rank onward? Or a separate server for Donator ranks only?

Just a suggestion, JJ

Ratings
5 2
If you didn't fully read it, We have alt accounts / noob that join just to bait. Minecraft accounts / alt accounts are cheap as 20 cents so i wouldn't say it will stop, As it hasn't for the past month or two
Cant keep /ignoring so many accounts over the past month of two

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Takes 5 seconds to /ignore someone, doesn't stop it entirely but its within your control. If it's a big problem people should be using all the tools available to them to ease that problem. Also if people are evading mutes/bans too troll others you should report it to staff.

Ratings
5 2
Takes 5 seconds to /ignore someone, doesn't stop it entirely but its within your control. If it's a big problem people should be using all the tools available to them to ease that problem. Also if people are evading mutes/bans too troll others you should report it to staff.
I dont think you understand how bad parkour has gotten, as you are a survival moderator. It isnt our fault that you do not mute or fix up this problem. We do not have to put up with or have to /ignore so many accounts for 3 seconds of silence. As this issue can be permanently fixed instead of a temp /ignore. Ive heard of your name being on the server before but not in the past month of two. Go on and see for yourself.

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
I've experienced this issue first hand, I was in the call with Gauzy while this was happening and I'm going to start putting my fist down over it. These players are here only to troll and I've heard with my own ears about how this is their plan. I voted disagree on the poll because it is a little unreasonable, I'm sure you can agree. However, I'll be watching more closely for it since these players know exactly what they are doing. (Without straying from our normal punishment path)

Ratings
5 2
I've experienced this issue first hand, I was in the call with Gauzy while this was happening and I'm going to start putting my fist down over it. These players are here only to troll and I've heard with my own ears about how this is their plan. I voted disagree on the poll because it is a little unreasonable, I'm sure you can agree. However, I'll be watching more closely for it since these players know exactly what they are doing. (Without straying from our normal punishment path)
Thankyou

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Dr**my EvanTech was b*nned!

last night I had a dr**m that I got b*nned.

Yea, nah! But I see 100% how annoying chat gets especially with these constant topics being brought up! Thing is, that’s just what comes along with having a popular gamemode :)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Just got to find other shiny topics to talk about. Also I'll think you'll find I was last on parkour yesterday and I've seen just how bad it can be as I've been on almost everyday this week. I do agree its annoying but I always try to use the resources available to me as /ignoring large groups of people does make a difference to parkour chat. Obviously I can't do that as staff but I've seen people do it and the difference it makes.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
As an alternative, perhaps there could be a consideration for a separate server for God rank onward? Or a separate server for Donator ranks only?

Just a suggestion, JJ
I told dacon about this a while ago, he said he might look into it.