Rejected Pillager - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Map Builders: xMDK (build/parkour) HeySmyle (build/Parkour)

> Map Name: Pillager

> Difficulty: Medium

> Number of Jumps: 45

> Number of Checkpoints: 3

> Plot info: ./plot v xMDK 1

Attachments

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello xMDK & HeySmyle,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is somewhat original, there are a lot of minecraft related maps, but none related to pillagers which is good.
The build is quite small and blocky. I understand if you're building something minecraft themed, it's inevitable that the build will be a bit blocky, but I would suggest trying to add more shape and depth to it, as well as making it a lot bigger, as it is very small and doesn't fit much parkour.
The parkour has some variation which is good, it is very grouped though. What I mean by this, is you would have a sequence of just fences, then just normal blocks etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more, as well as experimenting with the way you utilize different blocks and items, as this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
There is a lot of floating parkour. Try to avoid having an excessive number of jumps floating around the build and void, as this can make the map look a bit messy.

The difficulty is good for an easy/medium map, and the length is good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.