Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Themes original
build could be better (it's really bland)
Parkour looks decently repetitive.

For now -1

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
i'm lazy lol

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello MCBYT,

The theme is original and the build is nice, the parkour is a decent length, possibly a little bit short. Jumps are well varied and not too repetitive, I feel like the extent of the barriers is probably a little much, and a bit confusing in some parts, I would suggest possibly changing up the middle section a bit so there are less barriers, or changing some of the barriers to a similar block like white stained glass. This wasn't a huge issue, but when testing it I did find it quite confusing.

Good luck! :)

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello MCBYT,

The theme is original and the build is nice, the parkour is a decent length, possibly a little bit short. Jumps are well varied and not too repetitive, I feel like the extent of the barriers is probably a little much, and a bit confusing in some parts, I would suggest possibly changing up the middle section a bit so there are less barriers, or changing some of the barriers to a similar block like white stained glass. This wasn't a huge issue, but when testing it I did find it quite confusing.

Good luck! :)
Will do, I was trying to determine whether it would be best to keep it as barriers or change it to glass. Thank you for the criticism!

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Hi, I will give your map a 0 right now as I think the map needs improvements.

The theme is original (I had the same theme on my mind but was too lazy to build it)
Build isn't the best, it's pretty flat and doesnt look like a pinball table tbh, you should add some more details and colors as real pinball tables has. I also think the glass should be replaced with colored glass.
The parkour is alright, it got a lot of variety which is fine but its very unbalanced and doesn't suit hard. For example, the first part where you jump up inside is very easy. It is also somewhat confusing and you should put some signs to guide the player.

Good luck!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hi, I will give your map a 0 right now as I think the map needs improvements.

The theme is original (I had the same theme on my mind but was too lazy to build it)
Build isn't the best, it's pretty flat and doesnt look like a pinball table tbh, you should add some more details and colors as real pinball tables has. I also think the glass should be replaced with colored glass.
The parkour is alright, it got a lot of variety which is fine but its very unbalanced and doesn't suit hard. For example, the first part where you jump up inside is very easy. It is also somewhat confusing and you should put some signs to guide the player.

Good luck!
For colored glass, I'm working on that, thanks for the suggestion!
I was also thinking of changing the difficulty to medium.
As for the build, I was thinking on changing it up a bit, since right now it's pretty bland.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
EDIT: Build has been improved (wave on the outside, ManaCube logo on the inside, top glass changed to white stained glass, glass in parkour changed to black stained glass) and instruction signs added! As for the parkour, I personally feel it's a little long to be medium, but I'll let staff decide, if it gets accepted.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey MCBYT, glad to tell you your map has been accepted.

The theme is original, although there are some "game" maps none really like this. The build is decent, it's kind of plain but it does look like a pinball machine so it's fine. The parkour also is decent, it matches the hard difficulty well and even if there are a lot of normal jumps, they're a part of the build so it also is fine. I did mark a few of the barriers near the end, and added a sign at the beginning to make it a little more clear.

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.