4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
I was wondering if you're allowed to automate sugar cane farms with pistons. A couple people told me that you can but there's a limit of how many pistons you can use. Does anyone know in more detail if pistons are allowed and how many? ty

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
It’s 20 pistons and 20 observers allowed per chunk. So it’s possible just harder to automate and also doesn’t make as much money as other automated tasks

staviette

ELITE
Ratings
In addition to that, the designs that use slime blocks to increase the range of the pistons are not allowed. They cause too much lag and an admin will eventually make you tear it down.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hey, please don’t necropost, next time just start a new thread. I’m a Skyblock player and nether quartz is unobtainable here, this is to prevent auto farms. It is intentional and the only crop farm you can fully automate is Cactus. I assume it’s the same on Survival.
No, you can get nether quartz from the nether on survival. I’d be careful making any automated farms that aren’t cactus though, if staff catches you making a farm that breaks the rules they’ll ask you to take it down.

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Hey, please don’t necropost, next time just start a new thread. I’m a Skyblock player and nether quartz is unobtainable here, this is to prevent auto farms. It is intentional and the only crop farm you can fully automate is Cactus. I assume it’s the same on Survival.
Necro posting is allowed lol