Rejected Pixel Jumps - Parkour Map Submission

Ratings
Pixel Jumps is a map made by TC_PlayZ on the ManaCube server!

Pixel Jumps is a difficult map. It starts off easy, but the difficulty then increases throughout the map.
The map is colour coded to show what difficulty each section is. There is one checkpoint per difficulty/colour change.

MAP DIFFICULTY:
Hard

MAP CREATOR USERNAME:
TC_PlayZ

SCREENSHOTS:
2018-01-31_19.46.14.png
2018-01-31_19.46.14.png
2018-01-31_19.47.00.png

Thanks ManaCube. Hope that I get my map onto the server! Thanks again :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Review c:
Theme
Your parkour don't really have a theme, and If you said it's a "Rainbow" themed level, the theme is really unoriginal.
Be careful next time !

Build
Hum.. there is no main build, it's just some random platform floating, and the theme don't really you for your build x)

Parkour
Oh god, your parkour is really... Special.
One, Your parkour is REALLY repetitive, try to diversify your parkour, with for example, adding some ice, soul sand... and remove please all this 4 blocks jump and neos in succession.
Two, did you know that invisible block are TOTALLY invisible ? (No hitbox) Because, there is too many invisible block and this makes your parkour really unclear (And almost impossible in normal mode), so try also to put some sign to guide the player !
Three, Too many cobweb, they are pretty useless and just annoying, so try to remove them !
Four, your parkour need to be at the same difficulty through the map, because the start is clearly really easy, but the end is just really hard jump with some troll jumps. Also, I think your map is a bit long for a hard parkour, try to be between 60 and 80 jumps.
Last thing, don't do big Platform with no jumps on it, it's pretty useless.

Miscellaneous
You need to put a wool of the color of your difficulty (Easy : Lime, Medium : Yellow, Hard : Red...) bellow a stone pressure plate at the end of your parkour.

My opinion
Not gonna be accepted, your map need really big improvement, it's maybe a bit violent said like this, but when I see so many neos in succession (so sadic), I can't really be friendly :/

Ratings
XD it is pretty intense.
I'll try to make some improvements, or I'll try creating another map.

-Oh and also if it HAD got accepted, I expected it to probably be under insane or something xD

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey TC,
I am sorry to say, but I am going to be rejecting your map submission.
Firstly, one section of the parkour is waaaay too hard, for example having to jump through a 2x1 gap made of barriers. Players are in adventure mode when parkouring so it would be almost impossible for them to find this. Second, I do not see much theme going on throughout the map which would really set it apart from other maps. The build itself is not too attractive either which the long staircase.
However thank you for submitting a map, I hope to see more in the future!

- Aloro/Toby