Player Heads added in Survival?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MelonHub

Donator
Ratings
43 7
Hello there, If heard this suggestion for around about a month now. Many people over the course of May asked if player heads were a thing. They are not of course, unless you kill a person will they run the /emote command. After killing the person a Steve/Alex head is rewarded. This is a bug of course. Looking to see what opinion the community has if player heads should be introduced to survival or not. I personally don't know if they should be added or not. They might make a cool edition though to the pvp side of survival of course, even though its not supposed to be a pvp heavy server.

-Watermelooaan

Last edited:

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
This seems like a cool idea however Could another way of getting them be through buying them for example /heads then buying a head for a standard price. For example $10000 per head.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
It's an awesome idea and I would be open for it being added. Although survival is meant to be a peaceful server. It does have pvp - yet by adding player heads this could encourage a more aggressive game play in order for players to recieve heads.
It could create more people bullying others to turn pvp on just so they can get their head.

This thread has been moved to suggestions. Congrats on having the first survival thread :)

MelonHub

Donator
Ratings
43 7
This seems like a cool idea however Could another way of getting them be through buying them for example /heads then buying a head for a standard price. For example $10000 per head.
Thank you for the great input!
Looks like the votes on the poll agree with the idea, this is awesome.
[DOUBLEPOST=1464729580][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's an awesome idea and I would be open for it being added. Although survival is meant to be a peaceful server. It does have pvp - yet by adding player heads this could encourage a more aggressive game play in order for players to recieve heads.
It could create more people bullying others to turn pvp on just so they can get their head.

This thread has been moved to suggestions. Congrats on having the first survival thread :)
Thank you for your great, thoughtful input.
Yes, bullying seems a con to the idea, but many of the longtime players/donatoers on survival are peaceful and will probably respect each other.
Also thank you for moving my thread.
:D