sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
how so? ik there a lot of pokemon related maps, but this one is pretty different then most i feel
it doesn't matter if its different. if its a pokemon theme it falls under the pokemon category and will be rejected for unoriginality

JEdoesGaming

VIP
JEdoesGaming
JEdoesGaming
VIP
Ratings
it doesn't matter if its different. if its a pokemon theme it falls under the pokemon category and will be rejected for unoriginality
you sure? looking at the past couple months there have been a handful of pokemon maps that have still been accepted - and on top of that almost if not all were the pokemon themselves. i think it's possible to still find originatlity in an overused broad category (like pokemon) and afaik there are little to no Pokemon GO related maps

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
you sure? looking at the past couple months there have been a handful of pokemon maps that have still been accepted - and on top of that almost if not all were the pokemon themselves. i think it's possible to still find originatlity in an overused broad category (like pokemon) and afaik there are little to no Pokemon GO related maps
then i was wrong, my apologies

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Pickeringje,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
As far as the theme, I would say it is original enough. It is true there are a lot of Pokemon maps, however there is nothing related to Pokemon GO. I think with the right execution, the theme would work.
As far as the build, it is somewhat accurate to the theme, but has some floating components that don’t feel very connected. The terrain on the ground feels too small for the hologram of the Pokestop which also maybe could have used some different block choices and shading so it doesn’t feel as much like pixel art. The terrain texturing could also use some work.
The parkour is the main problem with the map. The majority of it is floating, which also makes the build look messy. The course has some variation, but feels a bit boring. The maze is also a problem and just feels like a bit of a time waster, it was pretty easy and had no parkour in it, and wasn’t much fun.[Quinny]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.