Possible new punishment for Parkour hackers?

What is your opinion

• Keep current punishment (Bans)

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • New punishment system (Disabled Accounts)

Votes: 33 82.5%

• Total voters

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
OOOH YAS I like za new Idea. Tbh I would just laugh at the hackers XD c: But it would be annoying if people would be like "PEOPLE THERE IS A HACKER!!" "OMG A HACKER" eeeh...I guess that is the purpose of the "Invincible Character" lolol
[DOUBLEPOST=1460392808][/DOUBLEPOST]
I Cant understand why people use hacks.... Because they cant win. Mojang should add some systems to the game so Hacks cant work
A hacker Disagreed with that post xD

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
I Cant understand why people use hacks.... Because they cant win. Mojang should add some systems to the game so Hacks cant work
Funny thing about this is, mojang has tried really hard and many client developers have tried this but it is simply not possible. When you see Minecraft, it is a java based program. It is immediately open to hackers and modders to be able access it's files and manipulate and change it. The only way to combat this is through server side anti-cheats such as GCheat, The Beast, NCP. We would all love a client sided anti-cheat. Hopefully some smart person can come and fix this. Mojang might be able to do this but stuff such as Optifine won't be able to be used.

Ratings
This is a great idea. it would be reasonable since people who use hacks wont get a ban easily. this is also a good idea because then they wouldn't know what the fek is going on and they would be like "OmGm tMymY gAMe IS LFGGING" and facepalm. I'm sorry for that. but they're good punishments but i don't agree with the invisible character.

#Socialtrumpforunmute2k17

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Adding a new rank of 'Cheater' would be pretty cathartic.
I saw someone online yesterday that had the title [LOCKED].
I asked them why they had it and they said "because I exploited".
When the person is locked they can't click he book to teleport to parkour, they can't click checkpoints and they dont have a parkour rank in chat.
Looks like this:
[LOCKED] Mel : Hi!
I used Mel as an example because that's what the name of the person I saw yesterday had as their nick.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,753 83
Oh yeah forgot to give an update on this.

This new system was added a while ago, but was currently only using it for exploiters. We're going to start using it for hackers as well now.

I saw someone online yesterday that had the title [LOCKED].
I asked them why they had it and they said "because I exploited".
When the person is locked they can't click he book to teleport to parkour, they can't click checkpoints and they dont have a parkour rank in chat.
Looks like this:
[LOCKED] Mel : Hi!
I used Mel as an example because that's what the name of the person I saw yesterday had as their nick.
They can click the course book and use checkpoint.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Oh yeah forgot to give an update on this.

This new system was added a while ago, but was currently only using it for exploiters. We're going to start using it for hackers as well now.

They can click the course book and use checkpoint.

The person I was talking to about it said that they could not click the book.
I'm not sure though, just going off of what I saw/heard.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
The person I was talking to about it said that they could not click the book.
I'm not sure though, just going off of what I saw/heard.
Is this thread locked? Because I was going to reply to it.