Potential Polis Shopkeeper [KitPvP]

How do you feel about a new kitpvp shopkeeper?

• No, this wouldn't work and shouldn't be added

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RubberGoose

Noodlesticks
Noodlesticks
Ratings
On Manacube's KitPvP server, there are a total of 4 locations that you can warp to (the other two to the right are "Random Teleport" and "KOTH Teleport" respectively)
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 8.23.13 PM.png
Each area has its own unique atmosphere, builds, and sort of theme, and are located around the map, so all 4 of these warps cost crystals to unlock. Buying access to these areas gives you the option to warp to a certain area, but there is a benefit to unlocking these warps: you can quickly access the secret shops that are hidden throughout the map.

However, all except for 1 warp has its respective secret shop (there is a 4th secret shop, but that one isn't hidden in any of the 4 main warp zones), and that 1 warp is Polis. This special area is just as unique as the other areas, and I feel like it deserves a secret shop to call its own too. While the other shops were likely placed without this sort of "warp area theme" in mind, I feel like by adding a secret shop to Polis, it would help add to the theme of having a shopkeeper at each warp area.
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 8.25.32 PM.png

Ironically, another theme I noticed was that each of the areas has a giant statue that always fits with the secret shop (ex. penguin statue to penguin shop, etc). Polis has not one, but two statues (I'm not counting the giant guard statues) in its vicinity, and perhaps this proposed shopkeeper could be related to these statues. There is a lion and a horse statue, and the area does have a roman/greek feel, so maybe the secret shopkeeper could be based around these two themes. (see below)...
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 8.50.05 PM.png
Maybe this new shopkeeper could sell something that the other shops don't sell (something other than potions), since oddly enough the Polis warp costs 10 more crystals than all the other warps, and maybe the extra cost could be worth being able to quickly get to this unique shop. However, if the shopkeeper does have unique trades, maybe it could be hidden somewhere that is harder to find than the other shopkeepers, and since there are so many buildings so close together in Polis it makes for a great place to hide a harder-to-find shopkeeper.

This might also contribute to the benefits to exploring the map more, something which the current secret shops and the mana fairy hunt has developed on. Who knows, maybe we'll get some kind of shopkeeper in the cave system underground?

Anyways, that's just my idea on a possible new shopkeeper, thanks for reading.
- Noodle / RubberGoose

[also, here's a decent screenshot of the main pvp area of the map for everyone who's read this far (^ - ^)]
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 8.31.30 PM.png