ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
Hello again, today we are celebrating the day against Homophobia and Transphobia May 17! As said below by the wonderful @warlord9120
Hey!!!

May 17th is coming up! Some of you probably don't know what this is, but others might. I wrote this thread bucause I have a request for every single person who plays Manacube, so if you read this... thank you!

First of all, for those who don't know what May 17th is. It's the international day against homophobia and transphobia. Usually, tradition is that people wear something purple to show their support to people who have been victim of this. Because of the lockdown and everything related to it, people can't show their support as much as they used to. This is where my request comes in.

I know that there are a fair number of players who are a part of the LGBT+ community and I know that a number of these have or will face homophobia/transphobia and this year, they probably don't get the support that they need. This is why I'm asking all of you to show your good heart and purple Manacube up! Change something about your skin to have something purple on it, use purple chat colours, purple nicknames, purple tags, anything purple! As of today, I will change my skin to something with a bit of purple. I'm hoping we can get a lot of the community to do this to show that Manacube has an amazing and supportive playerbase.

I made this tread 2 weeks before the actual day, so that people have time to come up with fun skin ideas or other things to do. Feel free to share this with your friends on Manacube and have them do this too. I will post a few more threads when May 17th gets near and on the day itself so people can (hopefully) post some fun purple screenshots of what they did and who they did it with.

Get crazy, get creative but most importantly, be supportive <3
So I thought it would be cool to make a little GFX about it :D And I hope it's sends a good message. The people in the gfx are... @warlord9120 @InfinityxKatrina @Lavendel @Kairewyr @Dacon @pestoxpasta @ThatComicGuy :D

[EDIT] just realized I'm ahead of everyone in time xd

Last edited:

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I'm really loving this already!! It's way to early for me (I should sleep) but thank you so much for bringing your creativity to this!!!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_