Prize and Event Breakdown

kmoore_197

QA Team
Kmoore_197
Kmoore_197
QA Team
Ratings
This post will give information on events, their prizes and when during the giveaway it will happen. All events will be /shouted prior to starting. The date for the giveaway is Sunday, November 1st, at 3:00 PM EST. For time conversion: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

1st Event

Boat Race: Players will compete in a short 7 block wide, blue ice boat race. With many sharp turns and clearly no effort put into making it half decent, it can be a fun, but frustrating race.
  • Round 1
    • 1ST: An almost full magic set (leggings are hard to find), A collector minion and 5 legendary keys
    • 2ND: 3 Halloween crate keys, 1 infinity chest and 2 autocraft chests.
    • 3RD: 160Mil, A shulker box of xp bottles and a Wizard Staff
  • Round 2
    • 1ST: A rank upgrade paper, 10 Mystery dust, 10 Mystery spawners and 5 chunk hoppers
    • 2ND: A full Mystic set, A shulker box of emerald blocks, A 500 use builder wand and Tutankhamon’s Pickaxe
    • 3RD: 5 Mystery money pouches, 7 Small money pouches, 4 Rare enchantment books, 32 beacons, and 20000 silver.
  • Round 3
    • 1ST: Elite Rank, 30 Cubits
    • 2ND: 20 Cubits
    • 3RD: 10 Cubits

2nd Event

Parkour: Players will race in a hand made parkour map. There are 3 levels, each level is a checkpoint. All jumps are possible without speed or jump boost. (If Anti-Grav, Enderpearls, Gears, /speed, potions, or anything else that gives you an advantage is used, you will be banned from the island and the rest of the giveaway)
  • Round 1
    • 1ST: Elite Rank, 30 Cubits, A shulker box of random spawners and some random tools :)
    • 2ND: 20 Cubits, Serpent wand, Magic Ice axe, Santa’s Sell wand (2k19), A shulker box of Emerald Blocks and 500Mil
    • 3RD: 10 Cubits, A shulker box of exp bottles, 2 Halloween Crate keys, 3 Chunk Hoppers, 1 Infinity chest, 2 Autocraft chests and 4 Teleport pads
3rd Event

Pumpkin Maze: Players will find their way through a short pumpkin maze. The first five people to make it all the way through win.
  • Round 1
    • 1ST: 10 Legendary keys, 5 Ancient keys, 3 Perk keys, 160Mil, Wizard Staff, 32 Beacons, A mystery tool, A shulker box of Emerald Blocks and 10 Secret dust
    • 2ND: A shulker box of exp bottles, 1k uses sell wand, sorting wand, 5 Mystery money pouches, A mystery tool, A legendary shovel, 2 Chunk hoppers and 32 Beacons
    • 3RD: 2 AutoCraft chests, 5 Rare enchantment books, Ender wand, 1k Uses Sell wand, A 500 use builder wand, A legendary pickaxe, 16 Beacons, 50Mil and 10 small money pouches
    • 4TH: 30Mil, 6 Mystery dust, A shulker box of random spawners, A Legendary shovel and 2 Mystery tools
    • 5TH: 12 Beacons, 5 Mystery dust, 2 Rare enchantment books, 4 Mystery money pouches, 6 Mystery spawners, 1k Uses sell wand, A trench pickaxe and a trench shovel

4th Event

Chicken Fight: 4 Players will compete to drag chickens into their goal using fishing rods. Chickens will be spawned through chicken eggs fired from above. The player with the most chickens at the end of the 5 minute match will win a prize.
  • Round 1
    • A Shulker box of random spawners, 12 Mystery spawners and a bunch of random tools.
  • Round 2
    • 320Mil, A Shulker box of Emerald blocks
  • Round 3
    • 5 Halloween Crate keys, A Shulker box of Emerald blocks
  • Round 4
    • 10 Halloween Crate keys, A Shulker box of Emerald blocks
  • Round 5
    • Rank Upgrade, A shulker box of Emerald blocks
  • Round 6
    • Elite Rank, A shulker box of Emerald blocks

Trivia: Questions will be asked in the chat, the first person to reply with the right answer wins the prize for that question. Prizes will be revealed before each question. (Questions are not listed for obvious reasons)

PvP Tourney (Final Event): Players will fight me to the death. I will be using a slayer kit, for every person I kill, the bounty on my head gets increased by 5 cubits, but whoever kills me wins the bounty. This will continue until I run out of cubits.

Just to clear up some final confusions: This event will only take place on islands. The recommended version for islands is 1.14.4. Anyone can win any prize they want. There is no limit on how many prizes a single person can win. All winners will receive their prize through a /trade and a ss will be taken to prevent winners from losing items or if needed for evidence in the future.

I hope everyone enjoys this giveaway. A lot of time and effort was put into putting it together and I’m so happy to see so many people excited about it. I hope everyone wins the prizes they want! GL on them ranks bois.

Thank you to our sponsors who put in lots of great items and helped me build and plan for the entire event. I’m so grateful to find such great people on this server and I’m glad that they took the time to help me.
PippyLi (/is warp PippyLi)
x_xBen
Abigail7854

Last edited:

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
I'm hyped

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
In which version should we play in?

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
If you already have elite but win the elite rank what happens? can you choose to give it to somebody else?
He said that if you are already Elite you can choose sb. else.

kmoore_197

QA Team
Kmoore_197
Kmoore_197
QA Team
Ratings
Do you know how long about the event will last? If it lasts long enough I may not make it to the start of it but I'll try to join in for the second half!
I don't. Most of the starter events are fairly short as I didn't wanna clog up the rest of the giveaway with long events. The last few events although are a little longer.

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Shoot, I am losing hope considering I'm not very good at any of the events, but I'm still going to try for those Elite ranks!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I'm def going to shoot for elite :)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP