Implemented Problems with KitPvP

Ratings
6 5
Great written and i agree to 100% about everthing. The post is 2 weeks old and over 2k views but i havent seen any staff or felt any difference with the kitpvp, i hope you all from the staff work on the kit pvp daily

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
Great written and i agree to 100% about everthing. The post is 2 weeks old and over 2k views but i havent seen any staff or felt any difference with the kitpvp, i hope you all from the staff work on the kit pvp daily
Jinx is the only staff member to have replied to the thread, in which it probably hasn't even been seen by the staff. It was linked to Sunset but she probably looked at it that first time and never looked at it since.

Ratings
6 5
Jinx is the only staff member to have replied to the thread, in which it probably hasn't even been seen by the staff. It was linked to Sunset but she probably looked at it that first time and never looked at it since.
I think they have seen the forum post but they dont care and they dont put energy on kitpvp like other gamemods when their kitpvp is a good money income. The kitpvp server gives to them but they dont fix anything on the server