MineVast

ELITE
Noddinq
Noddinq
ELITE
Ratings
97 9
I'll keep this short and simple.

First and foremost, I wan't to talk about the private arenas and KOTH. I'm assuming they were supposed to be implemented on day 1, and obviously they weren't. It would be nice to see those two things on kitpvp; they would be great additives and I think will allow kitpvp to be more inviting. (Also literally everyone want's them to be implemented, and it's a huge annoyance seeing things like daily koth events in the kitpvp tab on the hub and the prestige where it says you get a private arena after prestiging. I tried putting screenshots but it was scuffed.)

Secondly, the anti-cheat. The anti-cheat factor of kitpvp is a huge problem. It's basically rendered useless for blatant cheats like killaura, velocity, et cetera. It doesn't automatically ban, just kicks to the hub, allowing them to come right back and keep rampaging. The fact that you have to wait for kitpvp staff to come online to ban a blatant cheater is very irritating. There are also bugs that allow you to do things you shouldn't be able to do that players find out and abuse. An example would be spamming /msg while in combat to get kicked and not die. I'm sure there are other ways you can abuse things like this as well.

Thirdly, the lag. I don't think I need to speak much on this. While out in combat, the server freezes a lot with an excessive amount of players in pvp, you get rubberbanded a lot, you can get stuck in blocks, and sometimes even kicked while in combat due to lag, losing your gear. I've seen some players complaining about getting banned for "flying", but then claim they were just lagging. (I don't know how accurate that is, but I can believe it because of the problems lag can cause for some players.)

Fourthly, the combat tag system. It is way to easy for players to escape while in combat. All I wan't to say for this category is that bow boosting should put you in combat. It will introduce another skill factor and will make pvp more competitive.

Fifthly, the VOID. The void is a HUGE problem. You should not be allowed to jump into the void and die, it takes away a large amount of the experience you get from winning a fight in pvp. You don't obtain anything. An example would be two diamonds having a fight. Instead of one winning and obtaining the gear, one jumps into the void. Both players gain nothing, instead they gain wasted time and loss of in-game money.

Some other things I'd personally like to see fixed/changed, is the bug where you can lose an item if you soup and switch back too fast, and that soups will give you bowls rather than nothing after using one.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Baccasaurs13

ELITE
Quantinum
Quantinum
ELITE
Ratings
16 5
Highlights all of the big issues with kit, it’s basically become suicide to drop in decent gear even when it’s safe because of hackers, lag, or losing items out of nowhere. I agree with all said in this post and something needs to be done.

Scalian

VIP+
Scalian
Scalian
VIP+
Ratings
I agree with you 100%. The glitches on kitpvp make it unplayable at times and it feels like the devs put little to no time into it. on behalf of the Mana Cube players please work on kitpvp even if its just glitches and not new content. Also the combat tag thing is a little unfair for people who do not have punch 3 against people who do.

camon

ELITE
camon
camon
ELITE
Ratings
31 10
well written and very well thought out hopefully the staff take this into consideration and put more time and effort into kitpvp

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I agree with your first point. I dont know what KOTH is but from what ive heard others say, it sounds pretty cool!
The anti-cheat still could use some improvement, but it is A LOT better then 2/3 months ago.
The lag problem I disagree with, sort of. On every big and medium size server I have visited, it's either this kind of lag with freezes, or a constant lag where hits take up to half a second to register. I dont know if there is much optimization that can be done by manacube to fix this.
I disagree with your point on the combat logging. I agree it's annoying when someone runs away with bow boosting, but I do not agree this should combat tag you.
I feel that the void is fine as long as your get credit for the kill if you were the last one to hit them regardless of combat time. Again, I do think its anoying when people do this but it's fine to me.

I apreciate and support you in bringing more attention to kitpvp! To me it seems like Dacon is redoing each gamemode one at a time, so I cant wait for kitpvps turn for all the good suggestions to be added!

Ratings
I agree with all of the points about lag, anticheat, void and so on. I don't think the problem is that these bugs can't be fixed it' simply that the Staff don't care and would rather work on the other gamemodes like parkour and skyblock.
I think just a few bugs fixed and some new content like KoTH's would be all it takes to make the Kitpvp community happy. We are simply asking for a little bit of effort.
As for the bow boost thing, I do not agree as punch 3's will become even more OP than they already are.
Great post tho!

NolowClass_

PATRON
Ratings
2 3
does the owner even look at these forums and think to take action? not throwing heat just a legit curious question. I myself would be willing to create a better map for kitpvp that's better optimized for fps and other things like shaders and everything else. I truly like this server and want to see some active changes instead of throwing money at a damn wall

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
does the owner even look at these forums and think to take action? not throwing heat just a legit curious question. I myself would be willing to create a better map for kitpvp that's better optimized for fps and other things like shaders and everything else. I truly like this server and want to see some active changes instead of throwing money at a damn wall
You have to remember Kit isn't the only gamemode on manacube. He cant reply to every post, or implement every single suggestion.

These are very good points, and overall a good solid thread. I hope some of these are added.

Java

NolowClass_

PATRON
Ratings
2 3
You have to remember Kit isn't the only gamemode on manacube. He cant reply to every post, or implement every single suggestion.

These are very good points, and overall a good solid thread. I hope some of these are added.

Java
im aware thats why im on skyblock till somethings are done with kit because kit is what i want to play but i cant be asked to be bothered with all of the problems.... alos elite doesn't get 10% discount in shop as "advertised"

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
im aware thats why im on skyblock till somethings are done with kit because kit is what i want to play but i cant be asked to be bothered with all of the problems.... alos elite doesn't get 10% discount in shop as "advertised"
Elite does get 10% in /shop in-game, but I'm pretty sure not webstore which is what I first thought. lol

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
The lag was fixed, and lots of 'OGs' came back, maybe if this was fixed alot more people would come back.

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
think there are 2 big issues really, one of which isnt talked about as much. The first involves all the bugs which are taking a while to get fixed. Other stuff on manacube is being worked on but Kit has been in need of attention for months and still needs a lot of work done to it.

The second issue is the design Of Kit PvP itself. Overall I feel like the wrong people are designing Kit PvP, there are obvious design flaws which suggests People with good knowledge towards designing a more optimal kit server arent being used.

A few features which show this is the case:

kit design: Pot is really poorly designed. There’s a consensus as to what a pot kit should look like, and the kit is far off. I have never seen a pot kit have 1 speed 1 and 1 speed 2 Which shows people with limited knowledge and a lack of imput from knowledgable players have designed kit

koths: Any hcf player knows what a koth is and how it should work, most people with simple knowledge knows the mana moth set up is completely wrong. You can’t properly stack players in corners, it’s really close to the void etc etc

as you mentioned adding the void itself is a design flaw

these smaller issues display a fundamental problem with designing kit PvP. The solution is to listen to the community and most importantly any knowledgeable players who have good ideas

Last edited:

Vapish

ELITE
vapish
vapish
ELITE
Ratings
82 11

Java
yet no server is as dogshit as kitpvp