Proposed Gameplay Changes

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I disagree with the spawner core drops. I think this could make spawners too much a part of the game. For example, the Tier 5 core drop would result in you getting 100 cores from 1 spawner. I think the fragment rates are goodish enough though.
I like your additional Kilton suggestions, just I would +250 souls to the enchant books. I think the prices of anything tiered should be linear, not logarithmic. (2 hour sell booster should be 5k, 2 hour hades damage booster should be 5k)
I think the harvester hoe would be cool to have it as a legendary drop, like 50:50 with bone axe.
I do not agree with the orbs.
I do not agree with zulrah. I think they should just spend that time finishing Cerberus. I don't think it's healthy if something that was removed from last season was to come back, even if it's just temporary.

I think ELITE mine would be cool if it had ores in it. Perhaps 5% emerald, 5% diamond, 5% gold, and the rest cobble. This would provide some way to mine for experience as well as provide minerals without being too op.

Derpylatios

PATRON+
EonLatios
EonLatios
ELITE
Ratings
81 9
I disagree with the spawner core drops. I think this could make spawners too much a part of the game. For example, the Tier 5 core drop would result in you getting 100 cores from 1 spawner. I think the fragment rates are goodish enough though.
I like your additional Kilton suggestions, just I would +250 souls to the enchant books. I think the prices of anything tiered should be linear, not logarithmic. (2 hour sell booster should be 5k, 2 hour hades damage booster should be 5k)
I think the harvester hoe would be cool to have it as a legendary drop, like 50:50 with bone axe.
I do not agree with the orbs.
I do not agree with zulrah. I think they should just spend that time finishing Cerberus. I don't think it's healthy if something that was removed from last season was to come back, even if it's just temporary.

I think ELITE mine would be cool if it had ores in it. Perhaps 5% emerald, 5% diamond, 5% gold, and the rest cobble. This would provide some way to mine for experience as well as provide minerals without being too op.
these do look pretty good, except kilton should also have a new title in it

I think spawners are healthy for the game, so long as we have to maintain a lot of the progress that we get from them. If you have to maintain a stack of spawners, that's 9 stacks of fragments that you have to repair them with. Although I agree making spawners too involved with the game could be dangerous. I like having the balance between mining, mob grinding, and afk time. I agree with the rest though. It's hard to visualize a lot of the numbers on paper so I'm not sure how balanced certain things would be.

I recommended Zulrah with an edited loot table as a way to have 2 different bosses within the game. Zulrah, while a unique and cool boss, is outdated and would be more of a side-boss rather than the main boss. I guess I'm just trying to find some things to do, many people have been looking forward to bosses but we haven't had anything like this yet.

Do you have any ideas for colors or ways to make title unique? I was thinking of making some sort of kilton title, but decided to go with a furniture item because it was more in place with the new furniture update.

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
104 3
i mean, it all sounds pretty good. Maybe instead doing either or just combine this with the current system? this is for where it can be ofcourse, not all of it.