HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
I get SO many people asking "wtf is olympus lol" and today my tolerance went over the edge, so I will now explain to everyone exactly what "olympus" is to end these questions once and for all!

1561602916356.png

As you can see here, Olympus is a PRISON server. If you're not familiar with prison servers, the basic idea is that you mine a crap ton of blocks, sell them for money, and use that money to rank up and unlock better mines. You can also upgrade your pickaxe to make this process easier. However Olympus is so much more complex with so many unique features, so please see this wonderful guide by @IceJellyIce if you would like any more information!

Much of the confusion comes from the fact it's called "Olympus", but don't pay too much attention to that. It's simply the theme, it's still a prison server, just with a theme of greek mythology.

Jokes aside though, if I'm on and you ever need help with anything, feel free to shoot me a message, IGN is HumanNotPig ;)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Olympus is great :p
I...
I can’t lie. I just can’t.
/survival for free cookies. You just can’t pass that up.

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
I...
Hey survival is cool, but olympus is too :mad:

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
We all know the Olympus is the heckin best, our player count don’t lie :).

Also, to all future Oly players be ready for the most helpful, weird, and energetic community on Manacube.... the other day everyone was just screaming vines at each other in chat... good times, good times.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
We all know the Olympus is the heckin best, our player count don’t lie :).

Also, to all future Oly players be ready for the most helpful, weird, and energetic community on Manacube.... the other day everyone was just screaming vines at each other in chat... good times, good times.
Ahh vines. The language of the dead inside people. I can relate.

TrueEnigma

Ratings
36 1
See players like me actually needed something like this, I didnt grasp the idea at all what the concept was about Thanks for linking the Guide... it actually peeked my interest in the idea. Lol Love the Quote like dam... tired of questions but if you need help feel free to ask lol

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
The language of the dead inside people.[/QUOTE said:
lmao I can relate as well I just never have heard it phrased like that XD now all those parties people have where they dress up like vines make sense. They're just trying to feel something.

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Ahh vines. The language of the dead inside people. I can relate.
lmao I can relate as well I just never have heard it phrased like that XD now all those parties people have where they dress up like vines make sense. They're just trying to feel something.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I...
hey! This post is about OLYMPUS not SURVIVAL :mad: go take ur survival talk to another post. jk jk, love you <3 but seriously... OLYMPUS!

HaymakerYT

MVP
HaymakerYT
HaymakerYT
MVP
Ratings
25 11
I’m so split with this parkour vs. olympus thing. I’m bias towards both! But hey, at least it isn’t survival vs. olympus. Olympus would win by a lang’s slide!
I haven't played much on Olympus here myself, I used to play a lot of prison back in the days so I have kinda had enough, I still think it's really fun though but the parkour server just clicked with me :)