Psa for all the Oasis people.

Ratings
3 2
I am trying to be a better version of myself, and I am trying to forgive the people who have done me wrong, some might say in a justified way. I am still accepting what I have done and said, I'd really appreciate if you were to stop bringing up old stuff and having a bias towards me for what i have done and said out of anger a frustration. I was going through a hard time within that time period and i just wanted to take it out on people which i know is not right, so i sincerely apologize. The people who this is directed towards know who they are and I hope they can forgive me and get rid of the negative bias and judgement towards me. Again I am sorry and hope I can be forgiven.

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
I have no opinion or knowledge on your history with the people on Oasis but I would suggest that rather asking them to forget about the past and ignoring what you had done, prove to them that you have changed for the better. Being friendly and helpful in the community can help them see growth in your actions and the true change in you attitude on the server.

Ratings
3 2
I have no opinion or knowledge on your history with the people on Oasis but I would suggest that rather asking them to forget about the past and ignoring what you had done, prove to them that you have changed for the better. Being friendly and helpful in the community can help them see growth in your actions and the true change in you attitude on the server.
I have been trying more of that in aztec, ive kinda cut myself off from oasis to not cause anymore drama you know?

Jacob_Zuma

MVP
2ntr
2ntr
MVP
Ratings
I do not know what drama you got yourself into, but it's important to learn out of your mistakes and the fact that you're acknowledging that you have done wrong is a great step into bettering yourself. Everyone deserves a second chance. NO one is perfect.