FireWolf1985

Dedicated Member
MVP+
WilliamAftan
WilliamAftan
MVP+
Ratings
35 3
Map Name: Pumpking (mini-boss from Terraria)
40 Jumps 4 checkpoints
/plot v FireWolf1985 1
2022-06-05.png

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435

Build needs work
Parkour has some easily findable skips, and isnt fun.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Hi there! I am not a map judge but am an experienced Sr Mapper and I would like to give you some feedback! The build is simply not accurate enough to the theme, despite it bring a 2d game you can still make a 3d build so it doesn't count as pixel art / 3d pixel art. I recommend asking in chat to find a Mapper who can show you some of the ropes on how to use world edit. Please give this article by the fabulous quinnyp on building organics so you can learn. I also recommend checking out/warp beta to see the quality of build and parkour! Keep up the work man you will get there!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello FireWolf1985,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is okay, we do have pumpkin themed maps such as PumpkinPatch, but none of this sort, so good job on that!
The build is the main problem of your submission. Your build is rather inaccurate to the theme. Unfortunately it is hard to tell what exactly you were going for, because your build lacks a lot of depth and detail. As Bin suggested above, you can always check out some threads made by other Mappers to help improve your building so you are able to accurately depict the theme you are trying to accomplish! The parkour of your map could use some work. Your map is the right length for the medium difficulty, however there are jumps that are too hard for a medium map. With that being said, be considerate of newer players who may not know the technicality of parkour and try to ease up the difficulty. I also suggest adding directional signs, as some of your pathing is unclear. In the future, try to make jumps that flow nicely, have variety, and compliment the build well.[Emma]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.