Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
download (3).jpeg

Thank you, Jesus, for that lovely introduction. :p Anyways... hello, everyone! My name, if you haven't already looked to the left at who posted this, is NStarMC, or often known as Speed or simply Star. As you can see from the title, I'm doing another guide, this time going back to the roots of Survival with Quests 2.0. Before we start anything, if you haven't already, go check out the guide on Quests 1.0 (since Quests have been updated when Survival updated to 2.0) made by the fantastic @ronanashmancer here, as I did borrow some information from it and I would like to credit it. (I don't want to plagiarize and get sued. :p) Now, I did have some other help, but I will credit those people at the end. ;) Now, let's get started!

The Quest List
All of these quests are put into a quest list. To access this list, you can do /quest, /quests, /q, or do /spawn, go immediately left until you reach the shack of the Quest Master, and right click the Villager NPC. There is a total of 8 quest lines, each having 5 quests, making for a total of 40 quests. There is currently a 9th quest line in the works, but we have to be patient on that. :(
Here is what the quest list looks like, without anything completed.

d1a1b669b85b4f6c98ba02c5c1123672.png

Here is what it looks like, completed.
64f905b7af654cd7b0eef75c9f55c1c0.png

Quest Lines

Breaker - Break a certain amount of blocks (It can be any block; Dirt, Soul Sand, End Stone, even Wheat)
Breaker 1: Break 100 Blocks.
Breaker 2: Break 1,000 Blocks.
Breaker 3: Break 5,000 Blocks.
Breaker 4: Break 15,000 Blocks.
Breaker 5: Break 50,000 Blocks.
There is many ways you can complete this, but there are few that are the fastest. One fast way is get a Legendary Shovel (which you can obtain from the Ancient Chest or from another player), or an Efficiency 5 Shovel, and go to a desert to break sand. (To get to a desert, either go to /warp desert, /warp treatise [with this warp, you have to make a 180 degree turn when you first spawn in], or get lucky with /rtp.) Another fast way is to get a Legendary Pickaxe (which you can obtain with the same ways as the Legendary Shovel), or an Efficiency 5 Pickaxe, and teleport to the Nether to break Netherrack. (To get to the Nether, either make your own Nether Portal with 10-14 Obsidian and a Flint & Steel, or go to /warp nether.) Another small tip, if you have the Item Filter Perk, which is winnable from the Legendary Chest and was winnable from past special chests, such as the Love and Lucky Chests, you can turn it on to not pick up these blocks, so you won't have a full inventory. WARNING: With these ways, you will most likely experience block lag. To fix that, you can make a quick relog or just try to find where the glitched block (known as a ghost block) is, and place a block over it.

Reactor - Win a certain amount of Chat Reactions. (These can be either unscrambling a word or simply saying a word. To win these, you have to be the fastest.)
Reactor 1: Win 10 Chat Reactions.
Reactor 2: Win 20 Chat Reactions.
Reactor 3: Win 50 Chat Reactions.
Reactor 4: Win 75 Chat Reactions.
Reactor 5: Win 100 Chat Reactions.
Honestly, the best tip I can give here is to just always be ready. You can keep chat open, ready to type, and wait until a Chat Reaction comes on by.

Fisher - Catch a certain amount of fish. (No matter what you catch, even items, such as name tags, it still adds to your score.)
Fisher 1: Catch 10 Fish.
Fisher 2: Catch 25 Fish
Fisher 3: Catch 50 Fish.
Fisher 4: Catch 100 Fish.
Fisher 5: Catch 250 Fish.
The best way you can complete this quest line is to get a Fishing Rod, with either the Lure 3 enchant, Luck of the Sea 3 enchant, or both enchants. This way, you can catch fish/items faster. Also, try to go fishing while it's raining. During the rain, there is a higher chance of fish appearing. Just be warned, Moderators+ may turn off the rain. They only do this to reduce lag, so don't be mad at them please. (If you need somewhere to fish, either do /rtp and try to find a river/ocean/lake, or go to /warp dock. There, you can even fish with friends. :D

Enchanter - Perform a certain amount of level 30 enchants. (You can enchant any tool, weapon, and armor, but you can not enchant shields, shears, flint and steels, hoes, and carrots on a stick.)
Enchanter 1: Perform 1 level 30 enchant.
Enchanter 2: Perform 10 level 30 enchants.
Enchanter 3: Perform 20 level 30 enchants.
Enchanter 4: Perform 50 level 30 enchants.
Enchanter 5: Perform 75 level 30 enchants.
To perform these enchants, you're gonna need EXP. There are several ways to get EXP. You can go to a grinder and kill mobs. (Cave spiders and Blazes give the most exp when killed.) You can also buy EXP bottles from other players. If you're MVP, you can get a stack of EXP bottles every time you use
/kit mvp. If you have the Master Kit perk (/kit master) from the Perk Chest, you can get 2 stacks of EXP bottles every time you use the kit. When you vote (/vote) and receive vote chests, there's a chance you can win at least 16 EXP bottles. Since you gain EXP from all mobs, working on the Slayer and Hunter quest lines is a recommendation to do first before these questline.
Also, you will need an Enchantment Table, with 15 Bookshelves around it. To make an Enchantment Table, you need 4 Obsidian, 2 Diamonds, and 1 Book. To make a Bookshelf, you need 6 Wooden Planks (of any kind) and 3 Books. If you don't feel like making your own, go to /warp enchant. It's a freely open enchantment table. Also, for every level 30 enchant you do, you need 3 Lapis Lazuli. By calculations, you need 468 Lapis Lazuli, which is almost 7 and a half stacks.
Slayer 1: Slay 50 Skeletons.
Slayer 2: Slay 75 Creepers.
Slayer 3: Slay 10 Ghasts.
Slayer 4: Slay 1 Wither.
Slayer 5: Slay 1 Ender Dragon.
For these, I do suggest getting a Sharpness 5 sword (or Smite 5 for Skeletons and the Wither) to kill these mobs, as it makes it quicker, since it does more damage.
To find a location to kill Skeletons, you can go to /warp wither, /warp a_grind, /warp a_skull_farm, /warp CCSkulls, /warp grindd, /warp grinder, /warp money, /warp reddit_grind, /warp skeleton, and /warp vape.
To find a location to kill Creepers, go to /warp grindd and /warp grindz.
To find a location to kill Ghasts, you can go to /warp ghast and /warp grindz. If you use /warp grindz, you will have to ask gamerproview to use it, as it's behind a locked door.
When it comes to killing a Wither, I do recommend you also have Protection 4 Diamond Armor and a strong Bow (Power 5). To make it easier to kill, put it in a secure area in a cave, so it doesn't fly away, making it harder to kill.
Now, here's the sad part, currently, the Ender Dragon is unkillable and non-respawnable. However, it has been suggested to make Slayer 5 from slaying an Ender Dragon to slaying Zulrah. So, stay tuned. o_O

Hunter - Kill a certain amount of a certain peaceful mob. (with one exception :eek:)
Hunter 1: Hunt 50 Pigs.
Hunter 2: Hunt 50 Squids.
Hunter 3: Hunt 50 Ocelots.
Hunter 4: Hunt 50 Guardians.
Hunter 5: Hunt 50 Polar Bears.
To find these mobs to kill, there are some warps that will help you out. For Pigs, there are several. When you go to /spawn, going behind the left Shop Villager NPC, you will find a Pig Spawner, so you can kill Pigs there. You can also go to /warp food to kill Pigs.
For Squids, you will have to go exploring rivers and oceans across the world. There is no warp currently for them, so exploring is your best bet. /rtp helps a lot here, and there is an ocean directly straight when you go to /spawn.
For Ocelots, you can find some at /warp food and some parties may have an Ocelot Spawner you can use as well.
For Guardians, all you gotta do is find an Underwater Temple. You can find these yourself, or you can go to /warp guardian and /warp guardians. You need to be careful, as Guardians always stay underwater (unless they're dragged out), so you need to go underwater to kill them, adding the risk of drowning. To prevent these risk, either go to the surface (or a nearby air pocket; you can make your own when by a wall and placing a torch or any other item that instantly breaks by water) or make Water Breathing potions. To make these potions, you need to fuse a Pufferfish into an Awkward Potion. If you need any more help on Potions, I'll give a link to my guide on them at the end of this guide.
Just like the Ender Dragon, this part is also sad. Currently, there is no Polar Bear Spawners/grinders, because their egg, which is winnable by Vote Chests, is broken. It's been reported, so hopefully this will get fixed soon. In the meantime, it is possible to find Polar Bears in snow biomes, but due to the amount of players and such, peaceful mobs rarely spawn on their own, so, like a friend of mine once said, cough cough @ElmersGlue cough cough (Sorry, bad cough.), it will take 5 years to complete, without working Polar Bear Eggs/Spawners. :p :(

Hungry - Eat a certain amount of a certain food item.
Hungry 1: Eat 64 Cookies.
Hungry 2: Eat 64 Pumpkin Pies.
Hungry 3: Eat 64 Rabbit Stews.
Hungry 4: Eat 64 Beetroot Soups.
Hungry 5: Eat 32 Pufferfish.
For about most of these items, you will need to craft them or buy them. To make Cookies, you need 2 Wheat and a Cocoa Bean. You get 8 every time, so 16 Wheat and 8 Cocoa Beans is your total.
To make Pumpkin Pies, you need a Pumpkin, Sugar, and an Egg. So, for all 64, you need 64 of each of those items.
To make Rabbit Stews, first off, you will need to kill Rabbits. There's a rabbit spawner at /warp food if you don't have one yourself. United also has a rabbit cage, with 2 rabbit spawners. Just ask one of them (mostly me, as it is right under my base) and I'm sure they will allow you to kill rabbits. You need Cooked Rabbit, so make sure to put the Raw Rabbit in furnaces after killing them. I highly recommend Looting, so you can get more meat faster. I will also suggest Fire Aspect, so the Rabbit meat is already cooked when the Rabbits are killed. The crafting recipe requires a Bowl, Cooked Rabbit, a Baked Potato, a Carrot, and a Mushroom. (Both types of Mushroom work.) You will need 64 of each of these items, to get all 64 Stews. If you have the 2 Magical Vaults Perk, I highly recommend you put some of the Rabbit Stews in one of those vaults as Rabbit Stew, alongside Mushroom Stew and Beetroot Soup, do not stack, and your inventory can't hold 64 items. Also, to note, to make a Bowl, you need 3 Wooden Planks (of any kind).
To make Beetroot Soup, you need 6 Beetroots and a Bowl. You can buy Beetroot Seeds from others, if you feel like making your own farm to obtain the Beetroots. From calculations, you need 384 Beetroots (6 whole stacks!) to make all 64. Like I said above, these soups don't stack, so the 2 Magical Vaults perk is useful here as well.
To get Pufferfish, you either have to buy from others, or go fishing. If you have done the Fisher questline, you should have at least caught some Pufferfish. (If you didn't, then what is wrong with your luck!?) So, working on Fisher helps Hungry 5 out alot.

Breeder - Breed a certain amount of a certain peaceful mob.
Breeder 1: Breed 10 Cows.
Breeder 2: Breed 15 Pigs.
Breeder 3: Breed 30 Chickens.
Breeder 4: Breed 30 Wolves.
Breeder 5: Breed 30 Horses.
Before I start on this tip, I want to say that I feel like this questline is the hardest of all, so good luck to everyone on this! :p
Breeding these animals requires you having access to them. You can win all of their eggs by Vote Chests, and you can go to /warp food (and also /spawn in the case of Pigs), if you feel like breeding them there. However, peaceful mobs spawned by spawners have their breeding ability somewhat lagged, so you will need to reload the chunk a couple times. Also, since all mobs stack, I highly suggest you get a name tag and name each and every mob differently, so they don't combine when breeding and waste the session.
To breed Cows, you need Wheat. To breed Pigs, you need Carrots. To breed Chickens, you need Wheat Seeds. To breed Wolves, you must tame them first with bones, then feed them any kind of meat. (Doesn't matter if it's raw, cooked, or even Rotten Flesh.) To breed Horses, you must tame them first by sitting on them enough times until you can press E and access their inventory while riding them, and then feed them regular Golden Apples or Golden Carrots.

That, my friends, is every single quest line in Survival (for now). When more information (such as the 9th mysterious quest line) comes out, I will make sure to edit this guide to include that.

I have to thank the following parties for making all the warps that lead to their wonderful grinders: LlamaSquad, Vape, SeaDweller, CoolCats, BunBun, hilltop, and United.

I also have to thank the party Diggers for creating /warp food.
My thanks also goes to @iTzKerna for helping me a bit in finding the warps leading to Skeleton grinders.
I thank a certain someone for helping me get a picture of the quest lines, uncompleted. By request, I am not saying their name, but I still thank them a lot.
Of course, my thanks also goes to @Dacon for including these quest lines into Survival and for making the server in whole. Without him, I don't think this server would exist. (If it did, it will probably be way different. :p)
Once again, I'm thanking @ronanashmancer for making his guide on Survival 1.0's quests. His guide helped me out in making this one, and I just want to thank him twice for it.

Anyways, that's the end of these guide. I hope you all enjoyed this guide, and found it very useful. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me on Discord (NStarMC#4724), here on the forums, and even in-game, if you so choose. Also, if you haven't already, check out my previous guide on Perks here and also my guide on Potions here, since Potions will also help in completing some of these quests. (especially the Guardians one.) If you feel like I'm forgetting something, feel free to comment it down below, and I'll be sure to add it in. In the meantime, I hope you all have a great day, and I will see you all next time! See you soon! ;) :D

Last edited:
Ratings
Very Helpful thanks so much! Didn't think to use the nametag trick for the mobs, its hard to breed a stack of 1000x piggies XD

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
You know, players could also come to our party if they see me or any of my party on for breeding. We've got tons and tons of spawners, especially horses.. we have to many of them XD! Oh, and grinders, still working on more of them though.

Oh, and btw you even taught me new things! There's a guardian warp and.. a lot more skeleton grinders..

Last edited:

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Hey @NStarMC ,

Although I have finished the quests that are completeable at this stage (the 38 that is) this guide is very helpful for those who aren't finished yet. Great effort and it's good to see you giving people credit.

Keep doing what you are doing :p

Last edited:

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
As a player who doesn't play survival, I am wanting to give islands, survival etc a go. I'll be sure to check this thread out whenever I come round to giving all these a go! These tips will certainly help out the survival players of the server.

Ratings
It says you mentioned my username but I don't see it ;-;

*heart broken*

P.S. you should add "And thank you to @ElmersGlue for being alive"
[DOUBLEPOST=1495783961][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind, I see it :) (yes, it shall take 5 years to complete the polar bear quest) :D

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
View attachment 7389
Thank you, Jesus, for that lovely introduction. :p Anyways... hello, everyone! My name, if you haven't already looked to the left at who posted this, is NStarMC, or often known as Speed or simply Star. As you can see from the title, I'm doing another guide, this time going back to the roots of Survival with Quests 2.0. Before we start anything, if you haven't already, go check out the guide on Quests 1.0 (since Quests have been updated when Survival updated to 2.0) made by the fantastic @ronanashmancer here, as I did borrow some information from it and I would like to credit it. (I don't want to plagiarize and get sued. :p) Now, I did have some other help, but I will credit those people at the end. ;) Now, let's get started!

The Quest List
All of these quests are put into a quest list. To access this list, you can do /quest, /quests, /q, or do /spawn, go immediately left until you reach the shack of the Quest Master, and right click the Villager NPC. There is a total of 8 quest lines, each having 5 quests, making for a total of 40 quests. There is currently a 9th quest line in the works, but we have to be patient on that. :(
Here is what the quest list looks like, without anything completed.

View attachment 7390
Here is what it looks like, completed.
View attachment 7383

Quest Lines

Breaker - Break a certain amount of blocks (It can be any block; Dirt, Soul Sand, End Stone, even Wheat)
Breaker 1: Break 100 Blocks.
Breaker 2: Break 1,000 Blocks.
Breaker 3: Break 5,000 Blocks.
Breaker 4: Break 15,000 Blocks.
Breaker 5: Break 50,000 Blocks.
There is many ways you can complete this, but there are few that are the fastest. One fast way is get a Legendary Shovel (which you can obtain from the Ancient Chest or from another player), or an Efficiency 5 Shovel, and go to a desert to break sand. (To get to a desert, either go to /warp desert, /warp treatise [with this warp, you have to make a 180 degree turn when you first spawn in], or get lucky with /rtp.) Another fast way is to get a Legendary Pickaxe (which you can obtain with the same ways as the Legendary Shovel), or an Efficiency 5 Pickaxe, and teleport to the Nether to break Netherrack. (To get to the Nether, either make your own Nether Portal with 10-14 Obsidian and a Flint & Steel, or go to /warp nether.) Another small tip, if you have the Item Filter Perk, which is winnable from the Legendary Chest and was winnable from past special chests, such as the Love and Lucky Chests, you can turn it on to not pick up these blocks, so you won't have a full inventory. WARNING: With these ways, you will most likely experience block lag. To fix that, you can make a quick relog or just try to find where the glitched block (known as a ghost block) is, and place a block over it.

Reactor - Win a certain amount of Chat Reactions. (These can be either unscrambling a word or simply saying a word. To win these, you have to be the fastest.)
Reactor 1: Win 10 Chat Reactions.
Reactor 2: Win 20 Chat Reactions.
Reactor 3: Win 50 Chat Reactions.
Reactor 4: Win 75 Chat Reactions.
Reactor 5: Win 100 Chat Reactions.
Honestly, the best tip I can give here is to just always be ready. You can keep chat open, ready to type, and wait until a Chat Reaction comes on by.

Fisher - Catch a certain amount of fish. (No matter what you catch, even items, such as name tags, it still adds to your score.)
Fisher 1: Catch 10 Fish.
Fisher 2: Catch 25 Fish
Fisher 3: Catch 50 Fish.
Fisher 4: Catch 100 Fish.
Fisher 5: Catch 250 Fish.
The best way you can complete this quest line is to get a Fishing Rod, with either the Lure 3 enchant, Luck of the Sea 3 enchant, or both enchants. This way, you can catch fish/items faster. Also, try to go fishing while it's raining. During the rain, there is a higher chance of fish appearing. Just be warned, Moderators+ may turn off the rain. They only do this to reduce lag, so don't be mad at them please. (If you need somewhere to fish, either do /rtp and try to find a river/ocean/lake, or go to /warp dock. There, you can even fish with friends. :D

Enchanter - Perform a certain amount of level 30 enchants. (You can enchant any tool, weapon, and armor, but you can not enchant shields, shears, flint and steels, hoes, and carrots on a stick.)
Enchanter 1: Perform 1 level 30 enchant.
Enchanter 2: Perform 10 level 30 enchants.
Enchanter 3: Perform 20 level 30 enchants.
Enchanter 4: Perform 50 level 30 enchants.
Enchanter 5: Perform 75 level 30 enchants.
To perform these enchants, you're gonna need EXP. There are several ways to get EXP. You can go to a grinder and kill mobs. (Cave spiders and Blazes give the most exp when killed.) You can also buy EXP bottles from other players. If you're MVP, you can get a stack of EXP bottles every time you use
/kit mvp. If you have the Master Kit perk (/kit master) from the Perk Chest, you can get 2 stacks of EXP bottles every time you use the kit. When you vote (/vote) and receive vote chests, there's a chance you can win at least 16 EXP bottles. Since you gain EXP from all mobs, working on the Slayer and Hunter quest lines is a recommendation to do first before these questline.
Also, you will need an Enchantment Table, with 15 Bookshelves around it. To make an Enchantment Table, you need 4 Obsidian, 2 Diamonds, and 1 Book. To make a Bookshelf, you need 6 Wooden Planks (of any kind) and 3 Books. If you don't feel like making your own, go to /warp enchant. It's a freely open enchantment table. Also, for every level 30 enchant you do, you need 3 Lapis Lazuli. By calculations, you need 468 Lapis Lazuli, which is almost 7 and a half stacks.
Slayer 1: Slay 50 Skeletons.
Slayer 2: Slay 75 Creepers.
Slayer 3: Slay 10 Ghasts.
Slayer 4: Slay 1 Wither.
Slayer 5: Slay 1 Ender Dragon.
For these, I do suggest getting a Sharpness 5 sword (or Smite 5 for Skeletons and the Wither) to kill these mobs, as it makes it quicker, since it does more damage.
To find a location to kill Skeletons, you can go to /warp wither, /warp a_grind, /warp a_skull_farm, /warp CCSkulls, /warp grindd, /warp grinder, /warp money, /warp reddit_grind, /warp skeleton, and /warp vape.
To find a location to kill Creepers, go to /warp grindd and /warp grindz.
To find a location to kill Ghasts, just either search around the Nether (/warp nether) or ask someone who has a Ghast grinder. (There's no warps for one manual grinder. :()
When it comes to killing a Wither, I do recommend you also have Protection 4 Diamond Armor and a strong Bow (Power 5). To make it easier to kill, put it in a secure area in a cave, so it doesn't fly away, making it harder to kill.
Now, here's the sad part, currently, the Ender Dragon is unkillable and non-respawnable. However, it has been suggested to make Slayer 5 from slaying an Ender Dragon to slaying Zulrah. So, stay tuned. o_O

Hunter - Kill a certain amount of a certain peaceful mob. (with one exception :eek:)
Hunter 1: Hunt 50 Pigs.
Hunter 2: Hunt 50 Squids.
Hunter 3: Hunt 50 Ocelots.
Hunter 4: Hunt 50 Guardians.
Hunter 5: Hunt 50 Polar Bears.
To find these mobs to kill, there are some warps that will help you out. For Pigs, there are several. When you go to /spawn, going behind the left Shop Villager NPC, you will find a Pig Spawner, so you can kill Pigs there. You can also go to /warp food to kill Pigs.
For Squids, you will have to go exploring rivers and oceans across the world. There is no warp currently for them, so exploring is your best bet. /rtp helps a lot here, and there is an ocean directly straight when you go to /spawn.
For Ocelots, you can find some at /warp food and some parties may have an Ocelot Spawner you can use as well.
For Guardians, all you gotta do is find an Underwater Temple. You can find these yourself, or you can go to /warp guardian. You need to be careful, as Guardians always stay underwater (unless they're dragged out), so you need to go underwater to kill them, adding the risk of drowning. To prevent these risk, either go to the surface (or a nearby air pocket; you can make your own when by a wall and placing a torch or any other item that instantly breaks by water) or make Water Breathing potions. To make these potions, you need to fuse a Pufferfish into an Awkward Potion. If you need any more help on Potions, I'll give a link to my guide on them at the end of this guide.
Just like the Ender Dragon, this part is also sad. Currently, there is no Polar Bear Spawners/grinders, because their egg, which is winnable by Vote Chests, is broken. It's been reported, so hopefully this will get fixed soon. In the meantime, it is possible to find Polar Bears in snow biomes, but due to the amount of players and such, peaceful mobs rarely spawn on their own, so, like a friend of mine once said, cough cough @ElmersGlue cough cough (Sorry, bad cough.), it will take 5 years to complete, without working Polar Bear Eggs/Spawners. :p :(

Hungry - Eat a certain amount of a certain food item.
Hungry 1: Eat 64 Cookies.
Hungry 2: Eat 64 Pumpkin Pies.
Hungry 3: Eat 64 Rabbit Stews.
Hungry 4: Eat 64 Beetroot Soups.
Hungry 5: Eat 32 Pufferfish.
For about most of these items, you will need to craft them or buy them. To make Cookies, you need 2 Wheat and a Cocoa Bean. You get 8 every time, so 16 Wheat and 8 Cocoa Beans is your total.
To make Pumpkin Pies, you need a Pumpkin, Sugar, and an Egg. So, for all 64, you need 64 of each of those items.
To make Rabbit Stews, first off, you will need to kill Rabbits. There's a rabbit spawner at /warp food if you don't have one yourself. United also has a rabbit cage, with 2 rabbit spawners. Just ask one of them (mostly me, as it is right under my base) and I'm sure they will allow you to kill rabbits. You need Cooked Rabbit, so make sure to put the Raw Rabbit in furnaces after killing them. I highly recommend Looting, so you can get more meat faster. I will also suggest Fire Aspect, so the Rabbit meat is already cooked when the Rabbits are killed. The crafting recipe requires a Bowl, Cooked Rabbit, a Baked Potato, a Carrot, and a Mushroom. (Both types of Mushroom work.) You will need 64 of each of these items, to get all 64 Stews. If you have the 2 Magical Vaults Perk, I highly recommend you put some of the Rabbit Stews in one of those vaults as Rabbit Stew, alongside Mushroom Stew and Beetroot Soup, do not stack, and your inventory can't hold 64 items. Also, to note, to make a Bowl, you need 3 Wooden Planks (of any kind).
To make Beetroot Soup, you need 6 Beetroots and a Bowl. You can buy Beetroot Seeds from others, if you feel like making your own farm to obtain the Beetroots. From calculations, you need 384 Beetroots (6 whole stacks!) to make all 64. Like I said above, these soups don't stack, so the 2 Magical Vaults perk is useful here as well.
To get Pufferfish, you either have to buy from others, or go fishing. If you have done the Fisher questline, you should have at least caught some Pufferfish. (If you didn't, then what is wrong with your luck!?) So, working on Fisher helps Hungry 5 out alot.

Breeder - Breed a certain amount of a certain peaceful mob.
Breeder 1: Breed 10 Cows.
Breeder 2: Breed 15 Pigs.
Breeder 3: Breed 30 Chickens.
Breeder 4: Breed 30 Wolves.
Breeder 5: Breed 30 Horses.
Before I start on this tip, I want to say that I feel like this questline is the hardest of all, so good luck to everyone on this! :p
Breeding these animals requires you having access to them. You can win all of their eggs by Vote Chests, and you can go to /warp food (and also /spawn in the case of Pigs), if you feel like breeding them there. However, peaceful mobs spawned by spawners have their breeding ability somewhat lagged, so you will need to reload the chunk a couple times. Also, since all mobs stack, I highly suggest you get a name tag and name each and every mob differently, so they don't combine when breeding and waste the session.
To breed Cows, you need Wheat. To breed Pigs, you need Carrots. To breed Chickens, you need Wheat Seeds. To breed Wolves, you must tame them first with bones, then feed them any kind of meat. (Doesn't matter if it's raw, cooked, or even Rotten Flesh.) To breed Horses, you must tame them first by sitting on them enough times until you can press E and access their inventory while riding them, and then feed them regular Golden Apples or Golden Carrots.

That, my friends, is every single quest line in Survival (for now). When more information (such as the 9th mysterious quest line) comes out, I will make sure to edit this guide to include that.

I have to thank the following parties for making all the warps that lead to their wonderful grinders: LlamaSquad, Vape, SeaDweller, CoolCats, BunBun, hilltop, and United.

I also have to thank the party Diggers for creating /warp food.
My thanks also goes to @iTzKerna for helping me a bit in finding the warps leading to Skeleton grinders.
I thank a certain someone for helping me get a picture of the quest lines, uncompleted. By request, I am not saying their name, but I still thank them a lot.
Of course, my thanks also goes to @Dacon for including these quest lines into Survival and for making the server in whole. Without him, I don't think this server would exist. (If it did, it will probably be way different. :p)
Once again, I'm thanking @ronanashmancer for making his guide on Survival 1.0's quests. His guide helped me out in making this one, and I just want to thank him twice for it.

Anyways, that's the end of these guide. I hope you all enjoyed this guide, and found it very useful. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me on Discord (NStarMC#4724), here on the forums, and even in-game, if you so choose. Also, if you haven't already, check out my previous guide on Perks here and also my guide on Potions here, since Potions will also help in completing some of these quests. (especially the Guardians one.) If you feel like I'm forgetting something, feel free to comment it down below, and I'll be sure to add it in. In the meantime, I hope you all have a great day, and I will see you all next time! See you soon! ;) :D
wondering where ma bois @ slavesinc are we got grinders

Ratings
Wow, that's a wonderful guide there. I really like how you incorporated screenshots, as visuals to new comers, and also how you explained each quest and color coded it respectively, so that it's easy to read and see.

That said, amazing guide and keep up the good work! ;)