jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
What does being warned on the forums do? can someone explain to me?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
From my understanding if you get a certain amount of warning points (4 warnings) in a timeframe of I think 6 months you will Be perm banned from the forums.
To add onto what I said you get them for breaking the forum rules. This can be inciting flame wars, hateful/ excessive language or advertising from memory. Oh and staff disrespect though in experience it has to pretty targeted and already asked to stop to get a warning

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
To add onto what I said you get them for breaking the forum rules. This can be inciting flame wars, hateful/ excessive language or advertising from memory. Oh and staff disrespect though in experience it has to pretty targeted and already asked to stop to get a warning
I disagree.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,346 83
From my understanding if you get a certain amount of warning points (4 warnings) in a timeframe of I think 6 months you will Be perm banned from the forums.
Close, haha - If you receive 3 warnings, you get a temporary ban on the forums until the points expire - 1 point tends to last for a month.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Or you could even be like me and have permanent warnings or an insta ban too. It depends on the situation
One of these days I'll buy you an unban if that's possible in your situation Tenshi. Also how does one acquire permanent warnings XD

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
One of these days I'll buy you an unban if that's possible in your situation Tenshi. Also how does one acquire permanent warnings XD
Lmao I can't be unbanned but thanks for the kind words. And I believe my permanent warning is just a generalized one because it doesn't show up on my warnings page but I remember being told that I had a perm warning

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
@Tensi not to be nosy but why were you banned? and @Jacon stop being a rude troll the staff should ban you already. youve gone to far. just heads up no flame wars wanted from this so dont start any guys.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Lmao I can't be unbanned but thanks for the kind words. And I believe my permanent warning is just a generalized one because it doesn't show up on my warnings page but I remember being told that I had a perm warning
That sucks :/ <3

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
@Tensi not to be nosy but why were you banned?
@DuhLaney2789 I was banned for consistent toxicity, Hacking using mobaura in Skyblock, Selling NSFW copypasta books in Skyblock, "abusing glitches" ( this one I quote because I didn't abuse a glitch. Some friends and I found a skyblock island of one of the owners ex-girlfriends and the owner placed a sign that allowed for people to purchase 64 diamonds for $1, so we used the sign. purely the owners fault for cheating but that's not how it was seen. ) and just generalized toxicity like I said. Im not gonna sugarcoat my ban because I think I got banned uh, around April 2016? ( I have no idea but that's when I posted negative comments/threads so Im assuming so ) Im just trying to be more positive and I guess enforce the idea that I could eventually come back and appeal but that's no time soon. Thanks for asking though!

And yeah to enforce your thread, You can get warnings for a multitude of things. Trolling, Toxicity, Racism, Spamming, Necro posting ( bumping threads with one word comments ), Advertising, Asking for likes etc.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
@Tenshi sorry that happened to u