[Question] Who do you think is the greatest Earth player ever?

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
This question is mostly aimed at the Season 1 Mineville players, but this question is open to anyone :D

Simple: Who do you think is the Number 1 Mineville/Manacube Earth player when you factored all 3 seasons in, put your answers in the replies :D

edit: better yet, leave a top 10!
season 2 me cause of ez clappers baltop domination

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
pete3e is pretty decent
skydiegame is too
shoutout to cupobunnies for just being nice and good

LilBoy_

ELITE
xLilBear
xLilBear
ELITE
Ratings
10 2
Okay okay, I was going to stay away from this thread, but after giving it some thought I want to give some input on this. I graded my top 5 based on the following; PvP, Grinding/Leaderboards, and server influence. I also put a lot of emphasis on players that have been around for all three seasons, as if you weren't here for season one, you've missed a large portion of the realms history.

1. (Tie) This would be between Cayden and myself. While I get that Cayden has dominated PvP for the majority of season 2 and so far this season, there's a lot more that should be taken into account. Not to knock Cayden any, but he wasn't much of a PvP or leaderboard threat in season 1. I not only dominated season 1 in PvP, but also in leaderboards. I was #1 bal top by over double what second place had. Even Cayden copied our nation name from season 1 haha (Trident). Also, to add some backstory on this, SVAs in season 1 were not used. The meta was axe PvP and I don't think anyone actually used SVAs for anything. So throwing P2W in there is irrelevant. I even think Cayden had access to more SVAs than me in season 1. Then what a lot of people forget in season 2 is that I lead the town/nation that dominated the first few months of season (until I got staff). This was before merging with AngelWood.

3. RQCAPTAIN - RQ was never into PvP or necessarily a lot of grinding or anything like that, but if it wasn't for him, Earth wouldn't be where we are today. RQ was pretty much the first Earth staff and through season 1 and early season 2 he just kind of had to "make it up as he went". We didn't have rules posted for the first several months of season 2 and RQ & Jib were the only dedicated Earth staff. He was having to give suggestions, handle reports/tickets, and report bugs. I honestly thing without RQ Earth would not be the same in the slightest. This all goes without saying that Hydro (RQ's town in season 1) would consistently place 3rd-4th in monthly champions.

4. SkyDieGame - Throughout season 1 Sky's town was consistently placing 4-5th on season champions and he was doing it with just two people. Then to start season 2 it was always about the same. When they formed AngelWood, he would consistently lead AngelWood to 1st place in legends, lead the most powerful nation, and helped make Earth what it is now.

5. This is kind of a hard one for me. There's so many people that could go here, but I think I'm going to go with Ester070. Ester is probably the first free to play player who worked their way up and had a lot of money in season 1, and 2. He also worked his way up to having a fair sized SVA collection, and has shown that you can still win, without spending any money. Ester has also contributed to the server through QA and other aspects.

Honorable mentions go to Baitin, Hazy, Megq, GoldenLumberJack, Elbon, Sara, Jib, and CreamyPuffs (in no particular order).

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff on the list to mention, but that's what I came up with. It took me some time to think on it, but I didn't think it was really fair to not add a bunch of extra points to players who have been around since the beginning. Since it's the greatest players ever, equal emphasis should go on players who just played season 1 vs. season 2. Let me know what you think.
NAHH BRO DIDNET MENTION ME LMAO I DESTROYED YOU IN EVERY DUEL LMAO

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
56 6
So season 2 is hard to pick just one dominant player since it was more of a time period they were more dominant but here is my list in no order 10 players that I feel were dominant in certain time periods.

Falcon
Beans
Galaxzone
Team jacob
Lenqu
Feur
Bennix
Luc
undiny
Lilboy

Last edited:

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
So season 2 is hard to pick just one dominant player since it was more of a time period they were more dominant but here is my list in no order 10 players that I feel were dominant in certain time periods.

Falcon
Beans
Galaxzone
Team jacob
Lenqu
Feur
Bennix
Luc
undiny
Lilboy
Honestly I don't think I should be there, having only been "dominant" for 2-3 months at the very end of the season

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
56 6
Honestly I don't think I should be there, having only been "dominant" for 2-3 months at the very end of the season
2-3 months is still a long stretch like falcon was only dominant from November to February before he left. Beans was more dominant half way in the season same as me. Season 3 will be harder to pick right now since the Dominant players are from horizon and trident

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
2-3 months is still a long stretch like falcon was only dominant from November to February before he left. Beans was more dominant half way in the season same as me. Season 3 will be harder to pick right now since the Dominant players are from horizon and trident
It's extremely difficult to pick season 3 seeing as Trident was most dominant from beginning February but horizon took over from there. Even then you still have to consider the non pvp people (especially this season) Imo szn 3 players in no particular order are

Wedo
Poppy
Luc
Bean
Steph
Pete
Cross
Napalm
undiny
Santom
And ofc the goat shrek53

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
56 6
It's extremely difficult to pick season 3 seeing as Trident was most dominant from beginning February but horizon took over from there. Even then you still have to consider the non pvp people (especially this season) Imo szn 3 players in no particular order are

Wedo
Poppy
Luc
Bean
Steph
Pete
Cross
Napalm
undiny
Santom
And ofc the goat shrek53
Once more nations start to join the sieges well see more dominant players rise well maybe... but I agree with the list

CuriousCorpse

Dedicated Member
ELITE
WildCircusDemon
WildCircusDemon
ELITE
Ratings
52 6

Wedo
Poppy
Luc
Bean
Steph
Pete
Cross
Napalm
undiny
Santom
And ofc the goat shrek53
Bruh where im I?
Post automatically merged:

I deserve a Spot :(

Poppycon

QA Team
Poppycon
Poppycon
QA Team
Ratings
30 5

Wedo
Poppy
Luc
Bean
Steph
Pete
Cross
Napalm
undiny
Santom
And ofc the goat shrek53
So I agree with most, Pete for the sheer amount of cash he makes, same for napalm despite him quitting, though Cross I don't think has enough impact. shrek is banned and only got in 2 months of the season, not really enough to make the list.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
So I agree with most, Pete for the sheer amount of cash he makes, same for napalm despite him quitting, though Cross I don't think has enough impact. shrek is banned and only got in 2 months of the season, not really enough to make the list.
shrek was a joke lol

but i think pete may be #1 for this season for the simple reason that he is probably the most insane grinder that earth will maybe ever see. he may just be 1 or 2 for season 3 purely for that.

Last edited:

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
I joined in November 2022 but...
Capture4.PNG